Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Silent but Violent GA Z370N - i5 8400 - 16GB - 500GB NVMe

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it runs without any freezes?How is your Displaysetting?
Maybe the Freezes happens because my ram is not mutch.(In Case 8GB)

And it runs without any freezes?How is your Displaysetting?
Yep - 0 Freezes - I had Prime95 running for over an hour to test temps and all working as it should.

What do you mean by display settings?

I have a 4k Sony TV.In my system I use to achieve 4k 60hz a Aktive Dp to Hdmi and a HDMI 2.0 Kabel.But for some reason it can not identify my 4k Tv and it shows only 1920x1080 Resolution

Edit.
When I change to 1920x1080 Hdpi it change to 4k Resolution.But a several times later it glitches and I must restart my pc

Oh right I see - have you given it enough VRAM in Bios?
I'm on a 4K display as we speak over mDP - all working here.
As I said - back up your EFI - replace it with mine - reboot and see what happens

It set the Vram to 128MB.Is it that enough ?Ok I try to use your setting and Testing it.

Yeah that's what mine is set to - try it and see what happens - you can always add yours back if this doesn't work. Make sure to only copy the broadcom kexts over from your old EFI folder to mine.

Now I have boot with your Settings.It does the same frezzing.Maybe often when befor.The interesting is how do you solve to install clover 4411?I can't it install because it shows me it can cause damage to you system.Hmm...maybe my 8gb Ram is not enough or something else is not right here:|

Thank you for sharing your build man! I like how clean you EFI is. I just tried it and have a few questions:
1. Is your graphics without glittering and blinking?
2. Your iMessage works even without emulated nvram?
3. Have you tried to update to 10.13.4 already?

Thank you!

Thank you for sharing your build man! I like how clean you EFI is. I just tried it and have a few questions:
1. Is your graphics without glittering and blinking?
2. Your iMessage works even without emulated nvram?
3. Have you tried to update to 10.13.4 already?

Thank you!
Hey thanks for your message.
I presume you have updated to 10.13.4?
My machine has completely disintegrated unfortunately - major graphics glitches etc. Luckily I have windows to get me by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back