Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Silent but Violent GA Z370N - i5 8400 - 16GB - 500GB NVMe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct just means a serial nobody is using.

Try the steps I have outlined - it should work fine
Yes I tried that but no luck. You checked your SN over the apple website and it was unused and valid? Because I tried around hundred numbers generated by clover and all were used or invalid so I am kinda cofused by that :D

Yes I tried that but no luck. You checked your SN over the apple website and it was unused and valid? Because I tried around hundred numbers generated by clover and all were used or invalid so I am kinda cofused by that :D
Hey, no i literally just typed in UUIDGEN a few times and used that and it's all working.
Strange that it doesn't work for you

Because I tried around hundred numbers generated by clover and all were used or invalid
You must have misunderstood somewhere because you actually need a serial number that is invalid.
An iDiot's Guide to iMessage said:
You need a Serial Number that everymac.com confirms is in the correct format and that Apple says is not valid.
It does not mean that it is not a valid Serial Number - It means that it is not already registered.

You must have misunderstood somewhere because you actually need a serial number that is invalid.

We're sorry, the number you have provided cannot be found in our records. Please verify the number and try again
I have the invalit one now. I followed this guide where is it stated like this so maybe its not up to date anymore.

Hey, no i literally just typed in UUIDGEN a few times and used that and it's all working.
I don't know, but more people reporting that after 10.13.4 update and SMIBIOS change due to iGPU iMessages doesn't work for them anymore too.

Probably some temporary block from Apple side I guess, because three days later it suddenly started and working properly now! So the only thing I need to solve yet is to allow higher USB current somehow. Have you tried to update your clover to 4428? It solves the double appearance of 630.

i have a similar computer with only a more gtx660 graphics, however it will stuck with a stop sign and a blurred screen when it run into half using your EFI files. i don't know how to deal with it

i have a similar computer with only a more gtx660 graphics, however it will stuck with a stop sign and a blurred screen when it run into half using your EFI files. i don't know how to deal with it
Hey,
it won't work with my EFI files without a few modifications.
Do you want to send me your EFI folder and I will have a look at it and make the changes?

Hey,
it won't work with my EFI files without a few modifications.
Do you want to send me your EFI folder and I will have a look at it and make the changes?
Oh, thanks very much. I'm a fresh man. and here is my list.
i5-8400
zotac gtx660 dtc
motherboard MSI b360m mortar
lennove st150 SSD

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    27.5 MB · Views: 123
Hey,
Try that - see how you get on. Make sure to backup your current one.
Do keep in mind that you have a completely different motherboard so that will affect things - mine is a gigabyte one vs yours being an MSI one - just something to be aware of.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    29.6 MB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back