Contribute
Register

[Success] PYNTy-Mac i7 8700 - Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI - 16GB RAM - Sapphire RX 580 - Mojave 10.14.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying this set of EFI settings for my build which is really similar (though I don't have the graphics card atm). It freezes on 15 min remaining. Any ideas what might be the reason?
Hi indigothm, did you solved it yet?
I got the same situation

UPDATE: my samsung 970evo plus cause the problem. waiting for my 970Evo.

UPDATE2: I installed mojave on 970Evo without issue.

Last edited:
CORSAIR H100i pro will wake up my hackintosh with the same mobo Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI
with black led display....

I remove Gigabyte module CVNi,and BCM943602CS work well with bluetooh and wifi and airdrop too]

Hi, did you mount the BCM943602CS to the only PCIe slot? I am confuse what mobo you use, your signature is "Gigabyte Z390 WIFI", but you said "Z390 I WIFI" too.

CORSAIR H100i pro will wake up my hackintosh with the same mobo Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI
with black led display....
I do not think so, I have not placed the microUSB to the USB port. However, I have noticed that when the temperature drops from 25 degrees, the fans stop, if this up to 30 degrees the fans work, but anyway it works fine, maybe those parameters are controlled from Corsair Link

I remove Gigabyte module CVNi,and BCM943602CS work well with bluetooh and wifi and airdrop too
Good to read that. I'm waiting for the BCM943602CS plate and the adapter to get the tests done.

Hi, did you mount the bcm943602CS to the only PCIE slot? I am confuse what mobo you use, your signature is "Gigabyte Z390 WIFI", but you said "Z390 I WIFI" too.
I think it must be the PCIE slot, so I see linked link shows that.

I do not think so, I have not placed the microUSB to the USB port. However, I have noticed that when the temperature drops from 25 degrees, the fans stop, if this up to 30 degrees the fans work, but anyway it works fine, maybe those parameters are controlled from Corsair Link

Good to read that. I'm waiting for the BCM943602CS plate and the adapter to get the tests done.
how can you mount your 580 Pulse if the BCM943602CS plugged

Hi, did you mount the BCM943602CS to the only PCIe slot? I am confuse what mobo you use, your signature is "Gigabyte Z390 WIFI", but you said "Z390 I WIFI" too.

OH ,,Sorry,,I make a mistake about you MOBO,Mine is no I....I bought it the itx mobo before, and I returned it.
Sorry ,yes mine is Gigabyte Z390 WIFI no i....I put BCM to the PCLe slot last one near the MOBO edge...I just try one by one to test .
on this as the Attach files。

and may need FAKEPCIID 3 kext。look like

if mobo is itx,should buy apple network card with m2 I'm not sure about this.Sorry.

reference DW1820 BCM94350ZAE M2

Last edited:

so your hackintosh use Corsair without microUSB to the USB2.0 inner(Built-in usb2) port?
so cool..I try i later...

so your hackintosh use Corsair without microUSB to the USB2.0 inner(Built-in usb2) port?
so cool..I try i later...

Absolutely, I have not connected, is not necessary for me, because there is no application Corsair link for Mac. So I see it unnecessary, if you have windows on another disk maybe if you can install the app and modify some options h100i v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back