Contribute
Register

[Success] Mountain Lion Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H Version 1.1, i5 3570k Ivy Bridge, 8GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did look at that and I understand that my score may be lower, but mine seems to be significantly lower than it should be.

My scores were significantly lower, too. However, after discussing this with MacMan (he did his homework), I'm convinced my 10.8.2 scores were inflated due to the benchmark programs. In fact, I can't tell the difference when I use my systems.

Can some body tell me if have problems whit the hdim monitor conetction because when I conect my monitor thru hdmi at the boot the screen is totally distorsonated. I have to unplug it and plug it again to make it work? Any help I will appreciate. I am using the hd 4000 integrated grapichs. Thanks

Make sure your motherboard's BIOS is up to date and setup correctly. I had that problem with my Z77-DS3H when I connected to my 23" Apple Cinema Display via DVI. However, using the DVI & HDMI connections on another monitor, the Z77-DS3H behaved correctly. So, I would borrow another monitor to test your connection - both DVI & HTML HDMI. If the problem persists, then I would RMA the motherboard back to Gigabyte. Good luck!

So, I would borrow another monitor to test your connection - both DVI & HDML. If the problem persists, then I would RMA the motherboard back to Gigabyte. Good luck!
HTML... Another new connector ? ;)
Hmmm, note to self: don't reply to posts early in the morning until 3 cups of COFFEE are consumed.:thumbup:

Wonkey, what system (motherboard) are you running? Last we discussed, you were looking to replaced a P55M motherboard that died.

I have a z77-ds3h with an Intel Core i7-3770 3.4Ghz and originally usedc the Geforce 630 video card. The video card crapped out and i started to use the video on the board. That eventually started acting up so I was forced to purchase a new video card. I use the GeForce EVGA 210. It works fine until have to install Multibeast 5.5.5. After Installing the drivers from Multibeast and trying to boot withoutthe USb, it will go to a black screen with the TonyMac logo and then enter into sleep mode thus preventing from booting. Any ideas why that may be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back