Contribute
Register

[Success] Mini-ITX build GIGABYTE Z390 I AORUS PRO WiFi + i9 9900K

The connector IS different... But, whether the pin-out configuration is compatible with M.2 (AE-Key) adapter is yet to be explained to me. It takes a greater mind than mine to figure these things out.

Now, if you have successfully installed into the CNVI slot using a BCMxxxxx adapter in that A-E Key M.2 adapter, not only is that encouraging information, but it would give me some motivation to test it myself - as I have the same adapter in my toolbox.

I do not have the ability to test the pinout signals for these various slot types. But, plug-and-pray is a strategy I can work with. :mrgreen: I just want to make sure it's not going to feed power into the wrong lane.
look forward to your good news

Hey guys,

I Having having issues with the BIOS I can't seem to find the

"Thunderbolt(TM) Configuration
  • TBT Vt-d Base Security --> Disabled"
Which is weird cause I'm using the same motherboard in the guide. Also When I save and exit from the changes. The computer boots back up but I don't have any picture and I have to manually reset the BIOS

Can anyone shed some light on what I am doing wrong?

In the Gigabyte manual for the Aorus Pro Wifi (ATX), page 23 has it listed as the THB_C port, and on the MB there is port it connects to. Have you connected it?

USB macOS Mojave to SSD. After that, reboot computer and "Boot macOS Install from xxxx",failed to send exception exc_corpse_notify .error code: 5 for pid 204????? How to do?? Please...

My Gigabyte Z390-I AORUS PRO WiFi - i9-9900K - UHD 630 - no graphic card (add later 580)

View attachment 378557
I have problem with f5 bios , now with last version it,s better

I bought the same motherboard, and I have successfully installed Mojave. However, the only thing that doesn't work (other than Wi-Fi) is Ethernet.

I have confirmed with a Ubuntu live USB that the Ethernet port works. When in Mojave, the link light is on orange and there is activity light, but it cannot be seen within System Information or the Network preference in System Preferences. According to the specs, the NIC on this motherboard is made by Intel. I do have the IntelMausiEthernet.kext in the kext/other folder in the EFI partition.

The only way I can get online is via a USB 3.0 Ethernet adapter, which I am using right now to write this post. Would someone be able to help me troubleshoot this?

I Have Z390-I Pro WIFI. I have replaced the built-in WIFI card with Broadcom BCM94352Z.
Did this work for you? Did you have to apply any kexts?

Hi, @benmingli :)
congratulations!

Did you setup the UHD630 as headless or do you have both the iGPU and the dGPU active?
What system definition did you use?

Tx
-a-

Back