Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS]mindhormone's BoxerBox - GA-H77M-D3H (revision 1.1) | Intel Core i3-3210 | EVGA GeForce GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

One thing I don't know is, if the CPU is running properly. In your post you talk about generating a SSDTable using ssdtPRGen.sh but was unclear how to do it and if it was necessary. If you'd like i can provide console info on what is running in the background, what failed, and what has errors.

If this is too much work to explain or guide me through it's okay i'll eventually figure out.

thanks in advance

Hey,

so I had the CPU utility installed from MultiBeast just to keep track of how my CPUs were running. One of the cores was overheated all the time. I don't know if this was a problem with the utility or my system itself, but the temperature was higher than the others and in a red color. That was in ML though, I'm running Mavs now and all seems fine. Haven't checked with the utility yet, though. SSDT generation was like a thing I did for testing's sakes. It isn't really necessary, at least for me.

I was curious if you've tried installing Clover with this build. If you have tried installing clover have you gotten it working 100%

Thanks

MAJOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back