Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Marko's CustoMac Pro - i7 3770K - Z77 MPower - 2X4GB Vengeance - HD 6850 - Z12 Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SUCESS] Marko's CustoMac Pro - i7 3770K - Z77 MPower - 2X4GB Vengeance - HD 6850 - Z12 Plus

HI there. I'm new to hackintosh and overclocking. i followed every step in your video and when i launch "ssdtPRGen" the second time, nothing happens, terminal doesn't open. if i type "~/ssdtPRGen.sh 3900" in terminal it gives me this " No such file or directory". Please help. Thanks.

i7 3770k
z77x up4th

[SUCESS] Marko's CustoMac Pro - i7 3770K - Z77 MPower - 2X4GB Vengeance - HD 6850 - Z12 Plus

HI there. I'm new to hackintosh and overclocking. i followed every step in your video and when i launch "ssdtPRGen" the second time, nothing happens, terminal doesn't open. if i type "~/ssdtPRGen.sh 3900" in terminal it gives me this " No such file or directory". Please help. Thanks.

i7 3770k
z77x up4th
First, your motherboard is a different make & model which will not take the same BIOS settings. Second, did you follow the instructions in Pike's Guide? http://www.tonymacx86.com/ssdt/86906-ssdt-generation-script-ivybridge-pm.html

More information in the SSDT forum section: http://www.tonymacx86.com/ssdt/

And the Overclocking forum section: http://www.tonymacx86.com/overclocking/

Have you had any luck installing Os x 10.9 Maverick. I get it to the first gray screen on the installer and that's where it sits. I've tried different flags and can't get past the first gray screen. Os x 10.8 installed and runs great. I was trying to upgrade to the newest.

I'm on a
(MB) MSI MPower Z77
(CPU) i5 3570K
(Video Card) ATI 4870
(Hard Drive) OCZ Vertex 4

Yes, Mavericks runs flawlessly on my configuration. Sorry for the late response. I will try to help you since I have the same gpu laying around, so I'll try and tell you what happens.

Also, have you patched your BIOS?

If you did, did you update to the latest version?

Hi Please do maverick installation instructions step by step on you tube:D:Dvery please

Hi Mate,

Im just wondering if your still kicking about on the forum, Is there any chance you can please guide me through how to get audio working on the Z77 MPower? It was working for me on Mavericks but now I upgraded to Yosemite no luck? And if I do get it to work kernel panics and have to reset everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Daniel

I'm still around, but not that active. There is a simple fix. Just do a clean installation on Yosemite and then install ALC898 from MultiBeast Mavericks 6.2.2 and you need to add kext-dev-mode=1 as a kernel flag if you don't have it. I use Chimera BTW. It's literally that simple.

Hope I helped. :)

I'm still around, but not that active. There is a simple fix. Just do a clean installation on Yosemite and then install ALC898 from MultiBeast Mavericks 6.2.2 and you need to add kext-dev-mode=1 as a kernel flag if you don't have it. I use Chimera BTW. It's literally that simple.

Hope I helped. :)

Are you having any problems with sleep? It worked great on 10.9 but when I wake it up on 10.10 I get the login screen.. I can move the mouse but its totally locked up.. Other then that everything seems to be working good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back