Contribute
Register

Success in installing Yosemite, now I am afraid to work with Multibeast

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I did next is I plugged my yosemite installer usb and on start it asked me if I want to boot yosemite, el capitan or USB. When I click usb it says:

Cant find system library/kernels/kernel
Press a key to continue.

Nothing helped, so I am now waiting some advice what to do. Thank you.

Btw I made backup of my yosemite installation with the CCC free edition.

It seemed that it all went fine with the installation, then when after the restart I tried to boot from the USB to finish the installation I thought that it will go once again from the beginning so I stopped it and pressed to start disk from USB and after that this erros is popping out which drives me crazy: "Reboot and select proper boot device."

I have no other usb or connection beside keyboard and mouse.

USB is on 2.0 slot.

Tried to boot via Mass Usb storage and all other options with same results.

In place upgrade or clean install of El Cap ?

Clean install via SD card.

So I tried all the things I know of with no success, now I am hanging without knowing of what next to do.

So I tried all the things I know of with no success, now I am hanging without knowing of what next to do.

Did you run Multibeast yet ? Which choices ?

I didn't run the multibeast. The problem appeared after the usual first restart after the installation.

I tried plugging the Yosemite usb installer to see if I could get the clover window before booting but the same message appeares.

I tried changing the boot priority option from Mass usb storage to UEFI ST2000, no success.

I didn't run the multibeast. The problem appeared after the usual first restart after the installation.

Boot from the SD card again, use -x -v boot flags and any others you may require and see
what happens. You need to run Multibeast to install Clover bootloader.

But where to add flags? There is no place for adding, the restart immediately brings me to "REBOOT AND SELECT PROPER BOOT DEVICE" message.

I am not sure if Mass storage device is my bootable El Capitan installation but for sure can't see any other .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back