Graphics
W5700
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I am sharing my bench marks. But I will make a guide when I am available to write. However, there are many good review and guides already.

Everything working fine. Thank you for developers and pioneers of this build.

I am still struggling with Thunderbolt 3 but It will fix as well.

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 12.06.19 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 10.49.43 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 11.09.32 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 11.37.17 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 11.56.56 AM.png

updated guide

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to see your guide as mine is not booting with same components + NVMe as boot drive

So, I'd like to see screen shots of your Clover Kexts directory and DriversUEFI64 folders. It would be nice to see your config.plist (minus the SMBIOS stuff, of course...).

Have you done anything with HDMI Audio yet?

Last edited:
Wow what a setup !
Can you please share your EFI folder ? I'm going to test the same configuration than you ( only difference is my GTX which is a 1080 TI )

Many thanks !

So, I'd like to see screen shots of your Clover Kexts directory and DriversUEFI64 folders. It would be nice to see your config.plist (minus the SMBIOS stuff, of course...).

Have you done anything with HDMI Audio yet?

Never mind for me. I got mine working.......

Hello, I also have an 8700K, would you help me to configure it? I managed to install it without problems, but I do not know some kext install to make it work properly ... For example for the video card AMD RX580 I used Lilu and WhateverGreen and seems to recognize it (I do not know if you have to do some other modica because the audio HDMI function but I can not adjust it)
The processor recognizes me as unknown, why?

PS: what other configurations should I set to clover for it to work properly? :)

Sorry for too many questions :)

Sad to see the OP telling that it works, but wont share the EFI to help the community :(

So thanks for the info @buyjoey

I'm getting my setup this Thursday. I'll share my configuration this weekend guys. don't worry.

Cheers

Ok guys, as promised you can find below mu EFI folder for a 100% working configuration.

Audio, Internal Intel VGA ( Rename config-IGP.plist to config.plist ) or Nvidia ( Rename config-NVDIA.plist to config.plist ) the default config.plst will activate NVIDIA.

You just have to modifiy the Board-ID and generate a new serial number in SMBIOS section. please use Clover Configurator (or PLIST Editor ) to do thus.

Enjoy !

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 13.58.20.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-13 at 13.58.20.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 1,036
  • EFI.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 725
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back