Contribute
Register

(Success) i7 8700K GA-z370 Aorus Gaming 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, as promised you can find below mu EFI folder for a 100% working configuration.

Audio, Internal Intel VGA ( Rename config-IGP.plist to config.plist ) or Nvidia ( Rename config-NVDIA.plist to config.plist ) the default config.plst will activate NVIDIA.

You just have to modifiy the Board-ID and generate a new serial number in SMBIOS section. please use Clover Configurator (or PLIST Editor ) to do thus.

Enjoy !

Can i use your entire EFI folder? Ihave the same exact build.
Can i simply replace my entire EFI folder content with the one on yours? And then change the Board-ID and serial number...If i do not change the config.plist on yours the nvidia will work?
Thanks

Last edited:
Ok guys, as promised you can find below mu EFI folder for a 100% working configuration.

Audio, Internal Intel VGA ( Rename config-IGP.plist to config.plist ) or Nvidia ( Rename config-NVDIA.plist to config.plist ) the default config.plst will activate NVIDIA.

You just have to modifiy the Board-ID and generate a new serial number in SMBIOS section. please use Clover Configurator (or PLIST Editor ) to do thus.

Enjoy !
Hi Yassinex im trying to open your plist in clover but it keeps crashing clover have you had anyone else have this problem ? thanks kindly .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back