Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] i7-5820k / GTX 970 / GA-X99-UD4 Sierra 10.12 [Clover Guide] (100% Working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately it did not boot in safe/single user mode, but I will try the recovery partition, thanks :)

Ok, I have removed the kext, but now there is another problem. Is this related with the virtualbox.kext and should I remove it, or do I need to do something else? The system just shuts down after this:

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

Ok, I have removed the kext, but now there is another problem. Is this related with the virtualbox.kext and should I remove it, or do I need to do something else? The system just shuts down after this:
Did you update Clover before the Sierra upgrade ?

Not on the OS drive, but I booted this from the install usb clover, which was created using the latest Unibeast.
It is also weird that I cant boot in safe mode. When I dont, it works until the screenshot I uploaded. When I use -x it hangs at [PCI Configuration Begin].
I should also note that I used chimera before the upgrade, so I did not install Clover on the OS drive yet

I should also note that I used chimera before the upgrade, so I did not install Clover on the OS drive yet
Then this is off-topic for this guide - Suggest you start a thread of your own.

Hey

After following this guide and having an great working system, I am trying to manually map my usb ports, because I have small problems with them.
But, when I use software like IOJones, and pluging a USB device in my ports one by one to try to identify all the ports, nothing happens in IOJones or IORegistryExplorer for al lot of ports. Actually it shoes me something only with 2 USB3 ports (the ones near the ethernet plug). For the rest of them, I plug a drive or keyboard, and nothing happens in the list in IOJones.
Would you know why ?
Can it be because we are using iMac 14,1 ?
I try to remove X99_Injector USB 3 but it is worst, nothing shoes at all at IOJones.
Little bit to complicated for me but I really would like to map everything manually.
Thanks for any help !

Hey

After following this guide and having an great working system, I am trying to manually map my usb ports, because I have small problems with them.
But, when I use software like IOJones, and pluging a USB device in my ports one by one to try to identify all the ports, nothing happens in IOJones or IORegistryExplorer for al lot of ports. Actually it shoes me something only with 2 USB3 ports (the ones near the ethernet plug). For the rest of them, I plug a drive or keyboard, and nothing happens in the list in IOJones.
Would you know why ?
Can it be because we are using iMac 14,1 ?
I try to remove X99_Injector USB 3 but it is worst, nothing shoes at all at IOJones.
Little bit to complicated for me but I really would like to map everything manually.
Thanks for any help !

if you have x99 ud4 follow my guide to the T it should work no problems. iMac system definition will not change anything as far as i know. If you are still having problems I am sorry the directions in my guide are the only way I know how to get usb 3.0 to work

I have a question. I would like to add two things.
- NVMe drive for a boot drive
- usb 3.1 add on card

Are there any guides that I need to follow or I can just plug and play this two add ons.

Cheers !

please make a new thread about this as I do not know the answer to either of those questions

if you have x99 ud4 follow my guide to the T it should work no problems. iMac system definition will not change anything as far as i know. If you are still having problems I am sorry the directions in my guide are the only way I know how to get usb 3.0 to work

Thanks for your feedback !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back