Status
Not open for further replies.

Just for share my EFI and DSDT.
Thank all

Attachments

• [2019.2.26]MACOS10.14.3_X79_i74930K_CLOVER.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 924
Hey King163,

Really appreciate you sharing your EFI folder. I have the same MB and similar CPU as you. I was wondering if you could confirm whether "sleep" and "shut down" is working for you on your build?

I cant get my machine to sleep, and when i shut down it immediately restarts. And so i am forced to shut it down forcefully by holding down the power button. If your build works with sleep and shutdown, then i might use your EFI folder to see if things improve for me.

Thanks in advance!

It is not perfectly, but Sleep and Shutdown all worked well.

I did some changes in my DSDT. You can have a try and build for yourself .

Maybe some help for you.

HI king

I've the exact same motherboard and CPU and i can't get to the install. The maximum I could do is getting to the apple logo ( after a little bit of initialisation and verbose ), it stucks here with the mouse cursor moving.

What was your procedure EXACTLY, if you remember ? ;)

Rp

greetings friend I have a question for you, what flags did you use in clover to install from usb, I'm using cpus = 1 npci = 0x3000 and it doesn't work

Hey King163,

Really appreciate you sharing your EFI folder. I have the same MB and similar CPU as you. I was wondering if you could confirm whether "sleep" and "shut down" is working for you on your build?

I cant get my machine to sleep, and when i shut down it immediately restarts. And so i am forced to shut it down forcefully by holding down the power button. If your build works with sleep and shutdown, then i might use your EFI folder to see if things improve for me.

Thanks in advance!
Sorry for my English,
HD7970 & GTX680 , I think that you should use a dsdt for nvdia graghics.

Hi! Could you kindly post boot argument you use. I have same config, but hangs on apple logo with process bar trying to boot installer. I uses npci=0x2000

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back