Contribute
Register

[Success] GA-H87N-WIFI + 4770 + HD4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've similar configuration (4771 + PALIT GTX650 2gb).

My Mac is perfect but when I install the GTX650 Mac OS boot but I can't see desktop, only a Grey screen

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Are you using "GraphicsEnabler=No"? If not, enter the phrase at the Chimera screen. (Stop the time "bar" by hitting the keyboard's Spacebar; you'll see a static boot selection screen; hit the Spacebar again, and type in "GraphicsEnabler=No" followed by a Return.) If that gets you into OS X, then run MultiBeast only selecting the

Customization > Boot Options > "GraphicsEnabler=No"

You should be good to go after that.

Yes, I've submitted the GraphicsEnabler=NO with multibeast, but che 4600 works great but the Nvida not. I've tested a GeForce 210 and it works fine. I've problem only with the gtx650

I've solved the problem with the installation of Maverick, but I've problem with the LAN. None of the 2 network port works

I have the same hardware and am not having success setting up a fresh 10.9 install.

I followed the install guide for unibeast/10.9 and used the multibeast settings mentioned below (except I'm using multibeast 6.0 so some settings look slightly different). One thing I had to do to boot properly was set PCIRootUID=1. I used the UEFI bios suggestions as well, and VT-d is disabled.

I am unable to boot without safe mode on. Without safe mode, the boot hangs right after some messages about bluetooth, and not long after several "Sound assertions". I also tried disabling the Audio controller from the bios without success.

Any ideas out there?
-Justin

I had problems but the new version of unibeast and multibeast fixed everything for me. Mavericks installed easily and without much fuss. Except I'm trying to get hdmi audio to work, still can't figure it. Everything else is great

I finally got it to boot without safe mode. Third try (full reinstall) was the charm. This was the trick:

To run OS 10.9 Mavericks, you must select
PatchedIntelCPUPowerMgmt -> OS X 10.9.0

This is not selected by default and isn't included in earlier MultiBeasts. I haven't tested everything yet but that was the key.

I'm definitely getting flickering on the animations for some reason. Youtube video can play fine but the icons outside the video flicker, and for example the stars over newly installed applications cause that section of the screen to flicker. Also loading get.adobe.com/flashplayer caused safari to crash after the page flickered (note that flash was not yet installed).

Yes try installing graphic drivers. Did you set the bios settings correctly? If you have figure out how to get hdmi audio to work let me know. I'm completely stuck with it. Good luck.

Good morning everyone, I am intending to install the 10.9 mavericks over my doubt is this the native wifi card work?

thank you

Yes try installing graphic drivers. Did you set the bios settings correctly? If you have figure out how to get hdmi audio to work let me know. I'm completely stuck with it. Good luck.

I was able to get HDMI audio working using this guide:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/108302-haswell-hdmi-audio.html

First confirm prerequisites ("Before you start"), then do all the steps in before you start, then do either the DSDT or the SSDT steps. I used the DSDT steps and chose the -1 variant (not the -2).

This process not only got HDMI audio working for me, it also fixed the flicker problems with my earlier video driver. It looks like one of the pre-requisites, probably AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext from note 2, fixed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back