Contribute
Register

[Success] GA-H87N-WIFI + 4770 + HD4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone, I am intending to install the 10.9 mavericks over my doubt is this the native wifi card work?

My understanding is that the intel wifi is not supported on macs/hackintoshes. It doesn't work for me anyway (works fine under linux though). Some people have added wifi cards in the PCI slot on this motherboard (T-link I think?). But I'm using ethernet. Which BTW, you need both Atheros and Intel drivers from multi beast 6 if you want to enable both ethernet ports on the motherboard.

Thanks, jtb.

guys this configuration topic which SMBIOS we use? mac mini 6.2?

I am hopeful that someone eventually figures out a fix for the onboard wifi under 10.9. Until then i will have to figure out a temporary workaround for network access. I just put this build together over the weekend and am still running it through it paces. No issues other than the wifi at this point.

[Success] GA-H87N-WIFI + 4770 + HD 4600

I cannot get the onboard graphics on the 4770k working. Had to use PCIRootUID=1 to be able to install and boot from drive. I also have sound insertions when enabling the Realtek AC892 onboard audio. Anyone got an idea how to fix this?
Tried IGPEnabler=Yes and IntelAzulFB=10:oops::crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back