Contribute
Register

[Success]Fresh LION ,H61M-S2V,i3,ATi 5450,Wireless TL-WN781N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Success] LION - GA-H61M-S2V,i3, ATi 5450,Wireless TL-WN781N

Dear budiosx

I followed your guide and installed Lion 10.7.2 successfully in my PC which has same hardware as yours. Verything work fine except the audio is not clear, so many noise.
With Multibeast, I only select > Audio>> AppleHDA Rollback at Audio option.

Have you got the same issue ?

Thank you so much for your guide again.

Hello,
Re-run the multibeast with following options..

Kexts & Enablers
>>> Audio
>>>> Realtek ALC8xx

+ system utilities
+ Audio
> Realtek ALC8xx
>> ALC8xxHDA
>>> AppleHDA Rollback
:thumbup:

Hi Budiosx,

Well I thought I just a post here to say, Thanks to Budiosx instructions and tips, I have got 10.7.2 on my H61M.

The "Gordo74" clean instal Guide was the easiest and simplest and hassle free way of upgrading to Lion. All I hd to do is run MB with myDSST, and I have 100% fully working Hackintosh. Sleep mode works, iCloud works even my 550Ti fired straight off the bat !!

I have my system run for 6 hrs now as I am slowly bring apps and folders over from my Mac mini. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headband:

Later I will take same sceenie, to show as proof. I like to do some bench test ilk eyou have done on the 1st page of this thread, I u telly programs to d/load I will and post also.
Once again big thanks everyone

i updated the topic with all you need to install fresh lion

i updated the topic with new wireless kext fully compatible with 10.7.2

Just built a system for a friend using an H61M-S2V-B3 v1.0 and can't get it to sleep.

Clicking sleep blanks the screen and powers down the hard drive, but the fans keep spinning and the power light remains on. The system cannot wake from this state; no response from kb/mouse, and pressing the power button resets the machine.

The correct DSDT (F5 BIOS) is being used, along with the relevant BIOS settings (64-bit HPET, AHCI, power management untouched).

Any ideas? Sleep is crucial to how this system will be used.

Thank you for your guide Budi for this motherboard. As for graphic card (Power Color HD5750) it doesn't work the way you post in the first page. I have to search another method, and got this thread posted by yonigrin http://tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?t=38125&p=242949

and here's my geek bench result

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now i i'm running Lion Smoothly :thumbup: :D

macazzar said:
Thank you for your guide Budi for this motherboard. As for graphic card (Power Color HD5750) it doesn't work the way you post in the first page. I have to search another method, and got this thread posted by yonigrin http://tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?t=38125&p=242949

and here's my geek bench result

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now i i'm running Lion Smoothly :thumbup: :D
Happy to hear that macazzar :headbang:

Hi guys,
I wrote my problem in another post but I've just read this now and maybe you can help me.

I've done a fresh installation with 10.7.2 and unibeast + multibeast 4.2.1
I have ATI hd5450.

The video is working OOB in dual monitor (all ports works) but in the osx system it is recognized as Radeon 5000 series and if i play Chess it crash and other transiction effects
are slow.

I've put the ID of the card in the ati5000 and 3000 kext but still no graphic acceleration enabled.

When I load the system It tell me

Ati ports: ...
Ati framebuffer:
loading default

I think the problem is there..how I can set my Ati ports correct ?

and also,
in verbose mode it reports me that com.apple. Ati5000controller kext is currently unavaiable

where I do mistake ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back