Contribute
Register

[Success]Fresh LION ,H61M-S2V,i3,ATi 5450,Wireless TL-WN781N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Success] LION - GA-H61M-S2V, Core i3-2100,ATi 5450,boot0fix

i wrote detailed solution for boot0 problem check page 1 (The topic)

Thank you very much update with details..

I will try one more time with the fresh installation using your updates and then i will send you the logs of Boot0 error fix.

Hi,

I have managed to install lion but for some reason whenever i try launching a few apps like ut*****t , kexthelper and also randomly lion keeps crashing and going back to the login screen. Safari and itunes are working fine.

Can no qe/ci cause this problem.

Also could you explain what you meant by
*In lion & 10.6.8 FakeSMC radeon causes kernel panic, so i used motherboard FakeSMC.

Cheers

I am using Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2-B3 motherboard with Intel i3 2100 and onboard graphics.

Last edited by a moderator:

me_ankit said:
Hi,

I have managed to install lion but for some reason whenever i try launching a few apps like ut*****t , kexthelper and also randomly lion keeps crashing and going back to the login screen. Safari and itunes are working fine.

Can no qe/ci cause this problem.

Also could you explain what you meant by
*In lion & 10.6.8 FakeSMC radeon causes kernel panic, so i used motherboard FakeSMC.

Cheers

I am using Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2-B3 motherboard with Intel i3 2100 and onboard graphics.
i prefer to grap kind of cheap graphics card like ati 5450 (the one i have) but the best choices will be for ati 4670 and nvidia gt 240.

i meant that if you have ati you should use FakeSMC radeon specially made for ati card to monitor temperature and this plugin is useful to monitor you graphics card temp especially if you in 64bit mode.
with ati 4670 & 5450 it caused kernel panic with my hack, i don't know why?
and aslo there are plugins to monitor intel's and nvidia's temperatures named IntelThermal and nVidia plugin

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello,
I have tried with your step mentioned in page1 for boot0:error fix...But no chance...still not able to boot from the hard drive..

as per your request..I have taken screen shot of the command execution.. Pleas let me know any thing wrongly executed and let me know if you need any more details..

Attachments

• Boot0_fix_output.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 72

Dileep Kumar P said:
Hello,
I have tried with your step mentioned in page1 for boot0:error fix...But no chance...still not able to boot from the hard drive..

as per your request..I have taken screen shot of the command execution.. Pleas let me know any thing wrongly executed and let me know if you need any more details..

i think you first must (if you put i386 file in 8 gb that named Mac OS X Install DVD )
:ch: type :cd /volumes/ then press enter
:ch: type:cd Mac OS X Install DVD* then press enter ,
:ch: type:cd i386 then press enter
then go to step 9 and write the remaining codes :geek: tell the result
* the drive that containing i386 must be in Mac os extended journaled

I have changed my current directory i386 and then only i have executed the given commands...But No luck.......

Dileep Kumar P said:
I have changed my current directory i386 and then only i have executed the given commands...But No luck.......
can you screen shot what you have done to let me know where the problem come from

Finally I have fixed the Boot0:error using below link..
http://tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12274

I think i have some problem with seagate 500GB hard drive.So i have tried to install chimera to my transcend pendrive..and i have selected the pen drive as first boot drive..

YAHOOO....MAC snow leopard 10.6.8 started without boot0:error..:headbang:
1)graphies --->working
2)audio------>working
3)LAN------->working
4)sleep------>System is going to sleep, but not coming up..could you please help to fix this...

apart from above 4 things...Any thing else i need to check please let me know....

Thank you very much for your help in fixing this error...

Soon i will upload my CINEBENCH and Geek bench score.

Dileep Kumar P said:
Finally I have fixed the Boot0:error using below link..
http://tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12274

I think i have some problem with seagate 500GB hard drive.So i have tried to install chimera to my transcend pendrive..and i have selected the pen drive as first boot drive..

YAHOOO....MAC snow leopard 10.6.8 started without boot0:error..:headbang:
1)graphies --->working
2)audio------>working
3)LAN------->working
4)sleep------>System is going to sleep, but not coming up..could you please help to fix this...

apart from above 4 things...Any thing else i need to check please let me know....

Thank you very much for your help in fixing this error...

Soon i will upload my CINEBENCH and Geek bench score.
:D happy to hear that
what about upgrading to lion :!:
sleep is working for me like charm .
read sleep tips on this topic again and make sure that:
1-make sure to remove NullCPUPowerManagement.kext.
2-Make sure your DSDT is named DSDT.aml and found in /Extra folder.
that's it.
3-Make sure that DSDT ver is for the same bios ver and for your motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back