Contribute
Register

[Success] El Capitan - Z68X-UD3H-B3 rev1.3 UEFI .U1L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you guys have a better geekbench score than me. I have around 11427 in tryout mode (32 bit) with my i7 2600. Is there a chance to improve the performance with a generated DSDT.aml or SSDT.aml?

Looks like you guys have a better geekbench score than me. I have around 11427 in tryout mode (32 bit) with my i7 2600. Is there a chance to improve the performance with a generated DSDT.aml or SSDT.aml?

Overclock it :p Although I am not using this extra power, so currently I am running at stock 3.4Ghz. This setup is still very suitable for my needs.

I got this to work with Legacy Bios F8, except I can't get the sound to work. I used the CloverALC and/or RealtekALC, but that didn't solve it (Yes, I tried different ID's). I do have full core processor support and XMP memory speed on 1600 MHz, which is fine. I think it works because of the DSDT.aml file I downloaded from the downloadsection. Speedstep though hangs the machine though in the booting process.

USB3 also doesn't work, but I still have to figure out the tutorials about that.

I don't think so, 11,5K to 12K is around the score of the core i7 2600K at 3,4GHz.

maybe my DDR is faster and that makes the small difference ?
Or perhaps my water-cooling system gets me longer in turbo mode.
I don't know but your score is in the average for that CPU

Anyone end up getting their USB 3.0 working? Still haven't get mine working yet.

Also I have another problem where clover won't boot into mac when my external hard drive is plugged in (USB3.0 plugged into USB2.0 port

My main issue is I can't get Wake On Lan, WOL, to work. If I wake it within about 5 minutes of the system going to sleep then it will wake up, but it is like my ethernet port stops working after a while. I am still able to wake with the mouse and keyboard after that. I haven't been able to wake on lan since 10.10.4 if anyone has any suggestions on that.

hi! i have same Motherboard
How u update your BIOS to UEFI ? in Win7 x64 i cant update BIOS( Updater tool doesnt work
How you made a DOS USB Flashdrive ? And how you turn start it? Just boot from DOS USB ?

Yes I do think so. I am running a GF670 with Yosi and I had similar problems. Something to do with GraphicsEnabler, think it should be 'no' but as I am not home I cannot yet confirm. I'll try to confirm in a few hours.

[edit]
Nope, just drakewake, dart=0, kext-dev-mode=1, XMPDetection=No and a few things to make sound happy.

I'm running into allot of trouble getting the sound to work. Just installed 10.11.5. ALC 889 from Multibeast doesn't work. Neither does the CloverALC script which I got form here: https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverALC/blob/master/audio_cloverALC-110.sh

So I'm quite curious to know how you got your sound happy? :)

I'm running into allot of trouble getting the sound to work. Just installed 10.11.5. ALC 889 from Multibeast doesn't work. Neither does the CloverALC script which I got form here: https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverALC/blob/master/audio_cloverALC-110.sh

So I'm quite curious to know how you got your sound happy? :)
Sorry for the late reply, but did you already manage to get it to work? If not, maybe some more details about your setup would be great:
- Mobo/BIOS version
- Clover setup? UEFI only?
- Used the latest CloverALC version?
- What error did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back