Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Draven's First Hackintosh: i5-3570K | Asus M5E | HD4000 | Mountain Lion 10.8.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey,

i have a working hackintosh with the same mobo, but with i7-3370k.
and actually everything is working except for the following:
there's no way i could get the onboard graphics and my GTX 680 (4gig) to work together, so I could attach my monitors to my mobo,
and use the GTX only for computing. that would help me a lot in editing software.
is it the bios mod that you used that would help me too?
or did you test the onboard graphics and the other one together yet?

thanks, great build otherwise.

thanks Stork!

great, hope it will do the job.

does wifi and bluetooth work aswell?

Thanks Alot For this Post. Im going to start my Build this Weekend.

I may be mistaken, but isnt there a thunderbolt port on this mobo?? did you ever get that working just curious

I may be mistaken, but isnt there a thunderbolt port on this mobo?? did you ever get that working just curious

I am using the thunderbolt port to power one of my monitors via mini-HDMI

Installing Mavericks & MultiBeast 6.0 (including Chimera 2.2.1) has fixed my FaceTime :)

The install was very easy. I followed the normal instructions and installed it on top of Mountain Lion 10.8.5 (not a fresh install).

Only two issues:

Hot Swap no longer works but it looks like a lot of people are having that problem.

It would start up just fine and everything would work but when I pushed a key on my Razer BlackWidow keyboard the whole system would freeze and I would have to push the reset button.
I fixed it by deleting the /System/Library/Extensions/RazerHid.kext file.
Luckily I don't use many of the keyboard features so no big loss, but the ones I do use still work.

I am attaching my MultiBeast 6.0 setup file.

Attachments

• CodeMachine_Mavericks_MultiBeast-6_0_Setup.mb.zip
    144.5 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back