Register

Success: Coffee Lake i7-8700K - GA-Z370N-WIFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have original Airport/BT , without kext and problems

Captura de pantalla 2018-10-06 a las 22.43.27.png
Captura de pantalla 2018-10-06 a las 22.21.28.png

Last edited:
Damn that's the first EFI from you that didn't work so smoothly for me for some reason...

After some struggle and necessity to have kexts in both /L/E and EFI kexts folder (no idea why) everything seems to be working except multi display. Have you tried that? Only one display is working so far with this settings :/

Ups, I'm doing tests with the HDMI and the DisplayPort.

Try to work both at once and the HDMI 2.0 at 60Hz. I'll have some mistake .. I'm sorry, I'm in it.
I still do not control the fbpatcher very well.

I would really appreciate if you find it... I have a problem with BT when I put the Broadcom card in the similar Hackintosh. Please tell what Wifi/BT card did you use? Is Airport working?

I'm using WiFi/BT card from MacBook Air. BT and WiFi work without any kexts. All related futures work too: unlock with Apple Watch, Connectivity, Hands-off, Airdrop, iMessage etc. Bluetooth keyboard and touchpad work in Clover, BIOS and during FileVault login.

I have not tried UniBeast 9.0 yet...

Last edited:
I was able to get it to work. I wanted to try an upgrade instead of a full wipe and fresh install on my system. The software upgrade wasn't working so I tried making an installer on USB via UniBeast 9.0. I'm guessing that there was something wrong with the first USB drive I used. After trying a second I was able to advance to the Mojave installer and upgrade.

Ups, I'm doing tests with the HDMI and the DisplayPort.

Try to work both at once and the HDMI 2.0 at 60Hz. I'll have some mistake .. I'm sorry, I'm in it.
I still do not control the fbpatcher very well.

Hi there, did you by any chance already managed to get 4k @ 60Hz working under Mojave? I'm trying to understand how to use FBpatcher correctly, just enabling enable-hdmi20 didn't do the trick.

Hi there, did you by any chance already managed to get 4k @ 60Hz working under Mojave? I'm trying to understand how to use FBpatcher correctly, just enabling enable-hdmi20 didn't do the trick.

Hi, in 4k for now I could not ....:thumbdown and two monitors at a time, always connecting the second after starting the desktop (known problem with the intel)

Hi, in case someone is interested:
I've been testing for a week with SMBIOS 18.1 instead of 17.1 and everything works fine.
DP 4k at 60Hz it's perfect, on HDMI 4K only 30Hz, HDMI 2K 60Hz
If you need two monitors, remember, plug second monitor when desktop is ready only. (my experience)
Attached EFI and /Library/Extensions

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    20.9 MB · Views: 119
  • Extensions.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back