Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] blouse's "Hack Pro" :: i9-9900K + Z390 Aorus Pro + Vega 64 + TB3 + USB3 :: 100% working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @blouse,

Awesome build you got there. You were a great inspiration for my build which is also turning out very powerful (I have the Z390 Aorus Pro and the i9-9900K as well). Unfortunately I'm having issues with sleep/shutdown (Hackintosh crashes during sleep and reboots when I shutdown). Did you do to do anything special to make it work? I've tried toggling a couple of energy related BIOS flags as well as some Clover flags (eg FixShutdown) but no success so far.

I've attached my Clover config in case someone has the time to take a look. I'm only using IntelMausiEthernet.kext and FakeSMC.kext and use the following UEFI drivers: apfs.efi, NTFS.efi, CsmVideoDxe-64.efi, AptioMemoryFix-64.efi, VBoxHfs-64.efi, FSInject-64.efi, AppleImageCodec-64.efi, FirmwareVolume-64.efi, DataHubDxe-64.efi, AppleKeyAggregator-64.efi, SMCHelper-64.efi, AppleUITheme-64.efi
try this ... and install EmuVariableUefi-64.efi first....you may not need my config first try with EmuVariableUefi-64.efi...for me work ... I dont have sound only over DP

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.6 KB · Views: 187
try this ... and install EmuVariableUefi-64.efi first....you may not need my config first try with EmuVariableUefi-64.efi...for me work ... I dont have sound only over DP

I've tried to add EmuVariableUefi-64.efi but that caused my system to no longer boot at all. I'll have a look at your config options later when I have more time - Thanks!

I've tried to add EmuVariableUefi-64.efi but that caused my system to no longer boot at all. I'll have a look at your config options later when I have more time - Thanks!
with out EmuVariableUefi-64.efi can not obtain restart or shutdown with out errors from bios ...

Hey guys, sorry to hear you're having some troubles with your configs!

Have you made sure to set Inject Kexts to "Yes"?

I am attaching my current working EFI for reference.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.2 MB · Views: 487
Oh, I forgot to mention... Sleep does not work, but shutdown does.

great to hear about your build so far @blouse. I too am running an intel 9th gen system, but the i7 instead of the i9. Everything working GREAT for me except for video rendering. I don't know if you do video production, but have you been able to render video successfully with FCPX or Premiere Pro???

This is the one major issue I've been having. Everything else works wonderfully.

great to hear about your build so far @blouse. I too am running an intel 9th gen system, but the i7 instead of the i9. Everything working GREAT for me except for video rendering. I don't know if you do video production, but have you been able to render video successfully with FCPX or Premiere Pro???

This is the one major issue I've been having. Everything else works wonderfully.

is just in 14.1 ...we have lost video hardware acceleration...install beta 14.2 or wait for final 14.2 ...

You may have to change the graphics card's Frame Buffer in config.plist. See how I did it here. I have a Sapphire RX 580 Pulse 8GB graphics card.

You may have to change the graphics card's Frame Buffer in config.plist. See how I did it here. I have a Sapphire RX 580 Pulse 8GB graphics card.

My RX 580 checks out alright in DPCIManager (like what you had in your example within that post), but I think the problem is getting my Intel iGPU to work headless alongside the primary GPU (the RX 580).

is just in 14.1 ...we have lost video hardware acceleration...install beta 14.2 or wait for final 14.2 ...

Are 9th gen Intel chips not supporting video acceleration in 14.1?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back