Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - Intel HD630 > EVGA GTX 1070 SC2 > AMD Sapphire RX580 Pulse

Status
Not open for further replies.
First thoughts would be the obvious ones of making sure no other applications are running and that you're definitely running the latest Nvidia Web Drivers. Did you make sure you changed the primary display to PEG in the BIOS?

First thoughts would be the obvious ones of making sure no other applications are running and that you're definitely running the latest Nvidia Web Drivers. Did you make sure you changed the primary display to PEG in the BIOS?

Did that. What I will do i think is a clean install only based on your details. What's the best way to do the clean install? Any way not to lose apps?

I am trying your build process, but once I enter the fake cpu id and hit on install, the installer starts loading but then there is a "no entry" white sign and it stops loading...

I am trying your build process, but once I enter the fake cpu id and hit on install, the installer starts loading but then there is a "no entry" white sign and it stops loading...
Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.
I'm betting it says "Still waiting for root device" in the bottom left corner.

Trying to make a photo but it keeps on scrolling. It basically says AppleUSBXHCIPort: resetAndCreateDevice: failed to create device and then failed to start device.

20170712_132715.jpg

No evidence of the Prohibitory Symbol there, did it stop ?

Attach your config.plist

Yes it shows the white no entry symbol. Its basically a fresh install from multibeast...i edit the cpu to fake id and then go to install but thats when it hangs after a few secs...

Could it be that i need usb 2 drive as i am using usb 3.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5 KB · Views: 147
Here is my config.plist
You have Nvidia graphics but you are injecting Intel - Neither should be injected.
FakeCPUID should be 0506E3.
SIP should be fully disabled - CsrActiveConfig = 0x67 not 0x3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back