Contribute
Register

[Success] Asus H270M-Plus - i3-7100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't use this method on high sierra 10.13.1

Dear Sir,

With respect to your success on the i3 Asus H270M, I ask for a small kindness; would you have the bios and efi settings to share?

My current setup is i5 7600k and Asus H270M plus, with an SSD 240GB. In the interim, I have removed the fire wire card “IO Crest 2 1394b + 1 1394a” (SY-PEX30016).

Currently, the installation continues four fifths of the way into the apple logo and then to an abrupt end.

Once this installation is successful, I will post my motherboard and efi details on this thread for the benefit of the tonymac community.

Your help is much appreciated,
MacTimmeh

@MacTimmeh, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

BreBo,

I have updated the Motherboard and CPU in my profile. I do not have Graphics Card at the moment for this build.

Thank you kindly,
MacTimmeh

I have successfully boot Mac OS on my Desktop which has Intel HD 630.
But my VRAM is showing as 4 mb.
I copied the whole EFI folder to the root hard-disk to boot without usb.

I have tried changing VRAM to 2024 and igplatform to 630 from the Config.plist file graphic with Clover Configurator.
But still no luck. I have also tried installing Intelgraphicsfixup.kext and lilu.kext

Dear Sir,

With respect to your success on the i3 Asus H270M, I ask for a small kindness; would you have the bios and efi settings to share?

My current setup is i5 7600k and Asus H270M plus, with an SSD 240GB. In the interim, I have removed the fire wire card “IO Crest 2 1394b + 1 1394a” (SY-PEX30016).

Currently, the installation continues four fifths of the way into the apple logo and then to an abrupt end.

Once this installation is successful, I will post my motherboard and efi details on this thread for the benefit of the tonymac community.

Your help is much appreciated,
MacTimmeh
May You Share Your Asus H270M BIOS Setup Config with us? i have the same board. Thank You.

Could anybody post their bios settings please? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back