Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] 10.11.6; ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming, i5-6500, 760GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have everything working,... but, from time to time, and after a few hours connected I loose the ethernet connection. Says the cable is unpluged!

[EDIT]

Replaced IntelMausiEthernet by AppleIntelE1000e ... so far so good

Last edited:
@kristof.petho I have exactly the same hardware. can you tell me if with el capitan 10.11.4 wifi works? I installed the previous version (10.11.3) and wifi didnt work. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Hi, I always use a LAN with all my computers. If something happens then I can just unplug. So - sorry, but I don't know about WiFi.

Hey Kristhof.Petho,

This mobo has USB 3.1 type-a + type-c , and 6x USB 3.0 (4 at back panel, 2 at mid-board).
Could you please clarify - does all this ports work at full speed?

And as I understand you haven't any issues with sleep/shutdown/restart ?

I honestly have not tried all the ports separately. I do use all 4 back ports (USB3.0) and have had no problems at all - I have a USB3.0 hub plugged into one and it works just fine.

I also don't have any USB 3.1 stuff to test with...

Restart/shutdown works flawlessly, I always disable sleep since I have the computer on all the time (being an AirVideoHD server).

Thank you for the guide ! I was able to install my system without problems .
Now I have a question , be patient it's my first hackintosh
How can I use the SSDT files for audio and usb? I am not able to install them !

Thank you for the guide ! I was able to install my system without problems .
Now I have a question , be patient it's my first hackintosh
How can I use the SSDT files for audio and usb? I am not able to install them !

You just need to put those SSDT files into the ACPI/patched directory on your Clover EFI drive. Reboot and it should work.

Also, for your CPU to work 100%, I highly recommend generating an SSDT for it as well.

Last edited:
I would like to report my experience. I finally was able to install el capitan 10.11.5 on my z170i and can confirm that wifi doesn't work. There is no support at the moment. I have working integrated graphics HD530 and audio. I have a problem with bluetooth in the sense that at the end of installation it was working. After reboot it doesn't work anymore. Any help?

UPDATE: I finally got Bluetooth to work but still no wifi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back