Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Stuck to a logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I think I won't hackintosh my device. As I said I am doing it for GarageBand, I only have the Mojave edition. If I can somehow get the Sierra edition, which is even better (the pitch correction of it is much better than all newer versions of GarageBand), then it would be worth it. But for some reason my MacOS Sierra Installer app doesn't work correctly. I would have to redownload it, which I will do but my internet is about 500kbps...
Sierra still won't work

OK. So if I try El Capitan, will the app store spot that my "mac" can't go any further and let me download the El Capitan version of GarageBand?

A lot of things have been upgraded in my Inspiron 1520, so the default specs you can find online don't match anymore

OK. So if I try El Capitan, will the app store spot that my "mac" can't go any further and let me download the El Capitan version of GarageBand?
as you don't seem to be able to listen to me for some reason...

read these pages:

A lot of things have been upgraded in my Inspiron 1520, so the default specs you can find online don't match anymore
The chipset and its embedded graphics will not have changed.

So I can't run a 64 bits software? This is weird, the CPU is 64 bits supported, and I am running windows 10 64 bits

So it means Mountain Lion can kind of works, but not really? I don't really understand what it means...

So it means Mountain Lion can kind of works, but not really? I don't really understand what it means...
what part of it doesn't/won't work are you not understanding?

And technically if I had the edition of the Inspiron 1520 with an Nvidia GT8600M, I guess it would probably work, since the iMac 7.1 has it and upgrading the CPU to a T9300 allows you to run Mojave on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back