Contribute
Register

Stuck on the Apple Logo during installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
you still haven't used the files from the guide i have linked you
I turned on Verbose mode. Found stuck in "using 16384 buffer headers and 10240 cluster 10 buffer headers", How can I solve it?

I turned on Verbose mode. Found stuck in "using 16384 buffer headers and 10240 cluster 10 buffer headers", How can I solve it?
have you used the files from the guide?

have you used the files from the guide?
Do you mean the EFI file in the Guide? I'm using the EFI I mentioned at the beginning, Kext only uses Lilu, VirtualSMC, VoodooPS2Controller and WhateverGreen

Last edited:
Do you mean the EFI file in the Guide? I'm using the EFI I mentioned at the beginning, Kext only uses Lilu, VirtualSMC, VoodooPS2Controller and WhateverGreen
follow the guide

follow the guide
I have followed the guide. Now the question is, I keep repeating "xpcproxy spawned with pid", is this normal?

(It's been going on for almost 1 hour)

I have followed the guide. Now the question is, I keep repeating "xpcproxy spawned with pid", is this normal?

(It's been going on for almost 1 hour)

Two tips I can offer:

1) Not wishing to bang the same drum particularly, but have you, actually followed the Guide completely? If you modify it you are not actually following it. Modify it if you wish once you are up and running.

2) Remember that you need to spoof Kaby Lake graphics for your Skylake hardware.

The error line you quote, on its own, has no context we can help with. You would have to post a screen grab of the verbose screen where it halts.

:)

Two tips I can offer:

1) Not wishing to bang the same drum particularly, but have you, actually followed the Guide completely? If you modify it you are not actually following it. Modify it if you wish once you are up and running.

2) Remember that you need to spoof Kaby Lake graphics for your Skylake hardware.

The error line you quote, on its own, has no context we can help with. You would have to post a screen grab of the verbose screen where it halts.

:)
I did follow the Guide, the only modification is the serial number, MLB, UUID and ROM.

Here is a picture of the "xpcproxy spawned with pid/xxx" loop
image0.jpg

Last edited:
I did follow the Guide, the only modification is the serial number, MLB, UUID and ROM.

Here is a picture of the "xpcproxy spawned with pid/xxx" loop
image0.jpg

The only config.plist we have seen is the one in the first post.

Did you do any Kaby Lake spoofing of the CPU since?

The only config.plist we have seen is the one in the first post.

Did you do any Kaby Lake spoofing of the CPU since?
I uploaded the config.plist just now

Attachments

• config.plist
    53.2 KB · Views: 16
I uploaded the config.plist just now
The guide says to install Catalina first, so you haven't followed the guide have you...?

also the EFI from the guide is too old for Ventura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back