i7-6700K
Graphics
Onboard Intel 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm stuck. After initially attempting to boot to my El Captian installer disk for me 2nd build (which has failed repeatedly in multiple ways) I decided to go straight to Sierra. My Sierra install disk boots fine and I get to an active language selection screen. I can select a language but the installer does not move past this screen. I can get to a terminal and a disk utility but the disk utility hangs at loading disks. I've made a fresh Unibeast installer disk and double checked my bios settings. I'm at a loss. Anyone see this issue and manage to move past it?

Mobo: GA-H170M-DS3H
CPU: i7-6700K
RAM: 16GB DDR4
GFX: Intel 7000

@notlenny2, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
For multiple systems use Build Signature or Signature.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I'm stuck. After initially attempting to boot to my El Captian installer disk for me 2nd build (which has failed repeatedly in multiple ways) I decided to go straight to Sierra. My Sierra install disk boots fine and I get to an active language selection screen. I can select a language but the installer does not move past this screen. I can get to a terminal and a disk utility but the disk utility hangs at loading disks. I've made a fresh Unibeast installer disk and double checked my bios settings. I'm at a loss. Anyone see this issue and manage to move past it?

Mobo: GA-H170M-DS3H
CPU: i7-6700K
RAM: 16GB DDR4
GFX: Intel 7000

If you have a Properly created Sierra USB Installer:
  • Please post the Specifications of your Target Hard disk.
  • Please remember:
    • NVMe SSD needs a patch to work.
    • All SATA drives need AHCI Enabled in the BIOS to be detected by disk utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back