1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, first time builder of a Hackintosh, my system specs are:

Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1
Intel i5 4690k
gigabyte geforce gtx 970 4gb windforce
Corsair (8gb x2) RAM

I installed Yosemite via the guide here by tonymacx86 and after I installed using the the following flags: "-v -x nv_disable=1 IGPEnabler=No", it crashed giving me a "panic (cpu 2 caller)..." and now doesn't get past [IOBluetoothHCIController][start]--completed. I've tried a lot of combinations of different flags and I've gotten the same error. Here are some pictures:

20150601_225241.jpg

Any help would be very appreciated!!:)

Intel i5 4690k
Corsair (8gb x2) RAM

I installed Yosemite via the guide here by tonymacx86 and after I installed using the the following flags: "-v -x nv_disabled=1 IGPEnabler=No", it crashed giving me a "panic (cpu 2 caller)..." and now doesn't get past [IOBluetoothHCIController][start]--completed. I've tried a lot of combinations of different flags and I've gotten the same error. Here are some pictures:

View attachment 139591

If you believe your post has no typo in the boot flag you had typed in boot.. line, correct it as
nv_disable=1 instead of nv_disabled=1 as shown above in the post.

Please update your Profile [ Click Profile at the top right of this page to get to System: [your MoBO Make and Model (NOT the OS) here. Fill other Hardware SPECS as indicated.

Intel i5 4690k
Corsair (8gb x2) RAM

Update your build's hardware details under Profile > Basic Information section in the below format (Profile link is available on the upper right side of this website), So that we can avoid scroll back to your fist post for identifying the hardware details.

System : Motherboard + BIOS Version + Bootloader (Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU : Detailed CPU Model
Graphics : All Graphics Devices

For Example,
System : GA-Z97X-UD5H (F9F) (CLOVER)
CPU : Intel Core i7-4790K
Graphics : Intel HD 4600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980

I installed Yosemite via the guide here by tonymacx86 and after I installed using the the following flags: "-v -x nv_disabled=1 IGPEnabler=No", it crashed giving me a "panic (cpu 2 caller)..." and now doesn't get past [IOBluetoothHCIController][start]--completed. I've tried a lot of combinations of different flags and I've gotten the same error. Here are some pictures:

View attachment 139591

As per the above image you are only using the flags "kext-dev-mode=1 -v"

Try booting with "dart=0 nv_disable=1 -f -v"

If you are getting panic/stuck in the boot with messages on screen then post a clear photo of the entire frozen screen.

Note:-
* VGA Not supported on Yosemite. Also avoid converters.
* Use DVI-DVI cable or HDMI-HDMI cable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back