Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I have been trying to get Unibeast to load Yosemite into a 32GB USB, however hours and hours on end it has remained on Completing install. I have left it in for at least 9 hours, overnight.

Any help on why this would be happening?

I've also tried to boot from the USB like that, however the boot just shows a forward slash that flashes.

Thanks in advance.

While P1LGRIM's answer is comprehensive and extraordinarily helpful; nothing short of replying with: RTFF or a link to LMGTFY. He and others may be able to help if you provided more details regarding your situation. Such as including version number, OS and pertinent hardware details.

"Hey car repair man, my car doing something weird. How much to fix it and when will you be done?"

While P1LGRIM's answer is comprehensive and extraordinarily helpful; nothing short of replying with: RTFF or a link to LMGTFY. He and others may be able to help if you provided more details regarding your situation. Such as including version number, OS and pertinent hardware details.

"Hey car repair man, my car doing something weird. How much to fix it and when will you be done?"

Well said. I'm currently making a triple OS X install/rescue drive (10.9-10.11, each installer on its own partition) onto a 32 GB SanDisk Cruzer and UniBeast 5.2.0 (since Mavericks' installer is being 'installed') is also on the same step (Completing Install...). What I'm curious about is what is actually happening when it's doing that? Is the bootloader being installed? Are files being put into place/directories being hidden? That'd be helpful to know.

-Shiggitay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back