Contribute
Register

Stuck in the Clover Boot Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried unplugging all drives and using delete while you boot? Start hitting delete as soon as you hit the power button and keep it up until you see the usual BIOS setup screen...

The screen in your screen shot is not a Clover screen, it's a BIOS screen.

I'm not sure why you get that and not the regular BIOS screen, but it's up to your BIOS.

Thats definitely a clover screen, thats what it looks like when it goes text based only.

OP- Try just mashing the delete key when you turn it on instead of holding it. Mashing it usually works better for me. (To get to the bios menu)

I'm sorry if you also included the hard drive, when saying "removing the drivers", I just removed the actual drivers like wifi-adapter, ...

I'll try removing the actual SSD to then change the BIOS.

Alright so I did try unplugging my SSD and I can actually go to the usual BIOS like this. I did set my Boot Mode Selection to Legacy only. It still booted up Clover though, when I tried plugging in the SSD again.

If you still have Yosemite on the drive... The first thing I'd try is using your Yosemite UniBeast USB to boot back into Yosemite. Then run MultiBeast and have it re-install Chimera. Then try rebooting from the hard drive and see if you get back into Yosemite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back