Contribute
Register

Stuck at the Apple Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cant want to worry about the one on your USB, its on your HDD nom, you have to mount it with clover configurator.

But there isn't any OS on my HDD at the moment, I'm still trying to install macOS with my USB.
But I got my USB mounted with Clover Configurator, so can upload the config.plist on my USB.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.1 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Ohh, sorry for my confusion. Verboose the start up and provide screenshots of how far it gets. Also just regular start.

I think you need to spoof CPUid to a 7700k. Ill make this change to your congfig.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    5 KB · Views: 182
hello everybody, im basically havin the same issue. usb drive is prepared as it should but it's getting stuck after you try to boot from it. clover is behaving just fine. can you help? thanks

@faselig
Post a new thread, and attach your clover folder zipped. Provide pictures of where it gets stuck.

I think you need to spoof CPUid to a 7700k. Ill make this change to your congfig.plist

I tried using your config.plist, but it didn't help... The text in verbose boot mode hasn't changed, it's in my first post, maybe it can help you a bit...

Do you have any other suggestions?
Stick with your config.plist from post #11 and make the below changes.

Desktop HD4600 requirements:
- config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true
- config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id=0x0d220003
- config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x0
- BIOS DVMT-prealloc 64mb
- digital connection to your monitor (VGA not supported)
- VT-d disabled or use dart=0
In verbose mode, it says:
OsxAptioFix2Drv: Starting overrides for \.IABootFiles\boot.efi
Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Add slide=0 kernel flag to the Boot Arguments in Clover's config.plist
Make sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67 not 0x03 in Clover's config.plist.

If that doesn't work, in addition to the above, try using OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.

You can also try the forum search tool: OsxAptioFix*Drv: Starting overrides

Stick with your config.plist from post #11 and make the below changes.

Desktop HD4600 requirements:
- config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true
- config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id=0x0d220003
- config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x0
- BIOS DVMT-prealloc 64mb
- digital connection to your monitor (VGA not supported)
- VT-d disabled or use dart=0

Add slide=0 kernel flag to the Boot Arguments in Clover's config.plist
Make sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67 not 0x03 in Clover's config.plist.

If that doesn't work, in addition to the above, try using OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.

You can also try the forum search tool: OsxAptioFix*Drv: Starting overrides

Thanks for your reply.
I've changed my config according to your suggestions, but I couldn't change the BIOS-Setting DVTM to 64mb, only to 128 or 256.
I've also tried different OsxAptioFix files, there wasn't a difference between OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.
When I tried OsxLowMemFixDrv, besides a line of +, nothing appeared in verbose mode, without verbose, my screen was just black.

Edit: with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi, when booted without the verbose boot flag, after about 30-35 seconds, the Apple Logo disappears and a "prohibited" sign appears.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back