i5-4460 on LGA1150 with H81 chipset
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I tried installing High Sierra on my old desktop PC today, so I created a boot drive with UniBeast as written in the Installation Guide.
On my PC, booting into Clover wasn't an Problem, but once I select the macOS installer, the Apple Logo appears and it won't start the installer. There isn't any progress bar or loading indicator.

In verbose mode, it says:

OsxAptioFix2Drv: Starting overrides for \.IABootFiles\boot.efi
Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My CPU is an i5-4460 and I have no dedicated graphics card installed.
Is there a way to fix this problem?

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Yes, thats right, my profile already cointained my primary system, because the PC I'm trying to use macOS with is not my main PC, my main PC is my MacBook Air which already was in my profile.

Anyway, I added the specs of the PC I want to use with macOS to my profile. Could you help me with my question now?

Anyway, I added the specs of the PC I want to use with macOS to my profile.

Where ?

Prof.png

Please complete Motherboard (Mobo) and Graphics.

Where ?

View attachment 301442

Please complete Motherboard (Mobo) and Graphics.

I don't really know the Mobo because I haven't build this system myself, its a Fujitsu Esprimo P420 E85+, and as I have written in my first post, I don't have a dedicated graphics card.

you cant want to worry about the one on your USB, its on your HDD nom, you have to mount it with clover configurator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back