Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
B450M PRO4- F
CPU
Ryzen 5 3600
Graphics
GTX 1070TI
During update from 10.13 to 10.13.6 I got end random seed and +++++ , I try nv_disable and other flags and it don't help me My Specs is : RYZEN 5 3600 ASROCK B450M PRO4 F GTX 1070TI Same I have problem with installing web driver , ant thats the reason why I update os

During update from 10.13 to 10.13.6 I got end random seed and +++++ , I try nv_disable and other flags and it don't help me My Specs is : RYZEN 5 3600 ASROCK B450M PRO4 F GTX 1070TI Same I have problem with installing web driver , ant thats the reason why I update os
Hi there,

You don't say which bootloader you are using, but this error is very often related to the Aptio Memory Fix driver being used. For more recent Clover bootloaders AptioMemoryFix.efi should be in the drivers/UEFI folder.

Others commonly used are similar in format to OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi . This one is actually very stable.

Which do you have installed?

Hi there,

You don't say which bootloader you are using, but this error is very often related to the Aptio Memory Fix driver being used. For more recent Clover bootloaders AptioMemoryFix.efi should be in the drivers/UEFI folder.

Others commonly used are similar in format to OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi . This one is actually very stable.

I use clover

Hi there,

and I read its now part of opencore

and I read its now part of opencore

Depends on which version of Clover you are using.

Did you check which Aptio memory driver you are using? That is a common cause of the error you reported.

Depends on which version of Clover you are using.

Did you check which Aptio memory driver you are using? That is a common cause of the error you reported.
No , thats what I have

Attachments

• Screenshot at Mar 10 03-08-42.png
    Screenshot at Mar 10 03-08-42.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 47
Tryne delete this files , its don't help me

Guys ,I steal need help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back