Contribute
Register

Stuck at loading screen after Multibeast installation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me, I'm tired so I can't make sense of anything, have no idea how I am supposed to "attach" as you called it, I find "manage attachments" and stuff but I cannot upload files there.

Anyways, I copy+pasted the content of the file instead:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>IGPEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>kext-dev-mode=1</string>
<key>Legacy Logo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<string>2</string>
<key>HDEFLayoutID</key>
<string>01000000</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>UseKernelCache</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>HDAEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Try using an iMac smbios:

1) Download Chameleon Wizard
2) Via the Chameleon W. , Open the file /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist
3) Go to the Smbios tab and select the iMac Definition based on your cpu. The save the file to /Extra
4) Go Back to the previous tab and check the smbios option and select the recently created smbios file under /Extra
5) Boot with kext-dev-mode-1 -v flags and test

So I Got the Chameleon Wizard, changed the file etc. When I booted with the kext-dev-mode=1 -v​
I got this:

IMAG0056.jpg

Looks very similiar to the first image I uploaded here also

Edit: I will be back tomorrow, time for some sleep. Thanks for the help so far.

Yeah that's default in Easybeast. I put in the 1080 display mode, ALC892 for my audio, SSDT SandyBridge i5 option, Chimera v4.0.1, 3rd party SATA, FakeSMC v6.11.1328, EvOreboot, ElliottForceLegacyRTC. Mostly they're defaults.

I now installed this and I successfully booted into Yosemite this time, the problem now is that my internet connection is gone (I was connected through Ethernet without issues before Multibeast install) and my audio is still not working, even if I did use the correct audio driver and I didn't install any network drivers since it was already working.

I'm clueless

The settings chosen

IMAG0057.jpg

I booted up now after install, network is back on again but audio is still not working, I suppose I will never get it to work either because I am 100% sure I chose the right audio driver so.. It's possible to fix audio through a USB>3.5 adapter though right? Cause if everything else is working properly I don't mind getting one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back