Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z170n-wifi
CPU
I5-6500
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti SC
Hi guys

I ran the installer from clover and after some hickups during installing it was done installing and it rebooted.

But now i cant boot, Also the recovery part and usb doesnt boot (stuck at 1%)

Since the installation wasnt smooth i want to try to reinstall but the installer Also is stuck at 1%.

Any ideas how i can Fix this so i can run the installer again?

Hi guys

I ran the installer from clover and after some hickups during installing it was done installing and it rebooted.

Since the installation wasnt smooth i want to try to reinstall but the installer Also is stuck at 1%.

Hi there.

First up, please update you Profile with full hardware specs (motherboard etc). That way folk will know what components you have and hopefully offer help. It's also a part of the Site Rules. :thumbup:

Okay ...

How did you create your installer USB drive?

Clover will create the necessary configuration but how it implements this will depend on the choices you made. If you partitioned your fresh disk with the GUID scheme then there will be a hidden EFI partition at the beginning and this is where Clover would place its files. If the drive wasn't set up this way then Clover puts everything in an EFI folder in the root of the main drive itself. On your, presumably, UEFI motherboard this might confuse things.

The best way to make you Hackintosh bootable is to use MultiBeast to do the leg-work. It includes Clover but in a more manageable format.

:)

Hi guys

The problem with your SPECS in Profile:
No Motherboard listed
Full specification of CPU
NOT shown
Listed PCIE Graphics: NVidia GTX 1050 TI
is NOT supported in Mojave; last supported macOS is HighSierra with Nvidia Web Driver

Excuses me my post wasnt complete

I replaced the gpu with a rx580 nitro
I used multi beast to create the bootusb and i used the guid partitions while i wiped my new hdd during the installation..

I already ran an older osx for 2 years on this system. I added a other gpu and and a New ssd for the New install. I added a screen when i try to boot the usb in verome
15685765654951808231187969005873.jpg

I used multi beast to create the bootusb and i used the guid partitions while i wiped my new hdd during the installation..

I already ran an older osx for 2 years on this system. I added a other gpu and and a New ssd for the New install. I added a screen when i try to boot the usb in verome View attachment 426030

• No computer can exist without a Motherboard ( Logic board/System board)holding the CPU , RAM and Graphics.

• Check your Profile [Account details] again for missing MOTHERBOARD
  • Uploaded Verbose boot screen is showing an impending Prohibit Entry Sign error
  • Verbose boot Screen will soon end in Garbled Text and Prohibit Entry
  • To get proper help, list required information so we know where this problem is occurring.

I already ran an older osx for 2 years on this system. I added a other gpu and and a New ssd for the New install. I added a screen when i try to boot the usb in verome View attachment 426030

Try this kext in clover/Kexts/Other folder.

Attachments

• USBInjectAll.kext.zip
    17.3 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back