1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
This is in regards to my second build:

Asus z9pe-d8 ws Motherboard
EVGA Nvida GTX 770 Graphics Card
Dual 2.3 GHz Intel Xeon Processors
32GB ram

Mavericks installation and post installation went smoothly in safe mode. However, when I boot without safe mode it gets held up at

**** [IOBluetoothHCIController][SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

From here it sits for a while and after a few minutes the screen goes to white. From there it sits from anywhere to a couple minutes to 15+ minutes and usually makes its way to the login screen. If this works the computer is very slow and barely responsive. It usually takes about 5 minutes just to type the password in and wait for the letters to show up on the screen. From here is sometimes logs me in or just goes back to the login screen after another long wait. If it does let me log in, it's incredibly slow and usually freezes up and I have to do a hard restart.

I built a hackintosh with a Gigabyte UP4 motherboard a few months ago with the same evga nvida gtx 700 and it runs like a champ. I can't wrap my head around why this one is having problems.

I realize this isn't a bluetooth issue. I've disable VT-d and tried everything I have read on this site regarding the issue but still nothing has seemed to come close to working.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks

That **** [IOBluetoothHCIController][SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport! error usually indicates the GPU is hanging, but your GPU is fine. Are your motherboard and CPU's supported?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back