Contribute
Register

Stuck at apfs_module_start:1393 when installing Mojave 10.14.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope I only used the SSDT-EC.aml.. ok let me try that!
I think that is just a different name for the same thing, sounds like you are missing something else but without a lot more information I don't know where to start. Is this for your Z270 board and you are doing a fresh install of Mojave? Trying to update Mojave or move to Catalina? How are you set up now, what does your EFI folder look like?

Nope any difference, still and ALWAYS stuck at error 1393!!! For days now.
Here my EFI for install boot.
Please see my last post, no way to help without more information. If you are trying to do anything beyond High Sierra with a Geforce Gigabyte 1050 Ti it will not work. No more Web Drivers...

no way to help without more information.
Thanks Leesureone! I'm just trying to solve this 1393 error for a week now. So far no success, so yeah ..I guess I should send you all my infos. Let me gather all my stuff and all list of things I've tried to install Mojave so far, it's pretty crazy what you can try over 40 hrs....
In touch.

Please see my last post, no way to help without more information.
Here an update of what I got now + my EFI to install Mojave.
----
CPU i7-6700k Skylake 4.0 gig, On board graphics Intel HD 530. GPU Aorus Radeon RX 580. Mobo Gigabtye Z170X-UD5. RAM 36 DDR4 Crutial. Water cooling Corsair. 3x SSD raid strip. Power supply AX760i. Successfully ran High Sierra for 3 years! But the strip raid failed a week ago, still trying to do a fresh install of mojave....

To solve 1393, I did try:
- mattystonnie patch
- mac man acpi patch
- unlock MSR
- add usbinjectall.kext
- many clover patch that should fix it
- disable CMS support on mobo
- updated BIOS to latest

Attachments

• EFI for Install.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
To solve 1393, I did try:
- mattystonnie patch
- mac man acpi patch
- unlock MSR
- add usbinjectall.kext
- many clover patch that should fix it
- disable CMS support on mobo
- updated BIOS to latest

!!! Got passed over 1393, simply by changing my install key on the other USB 2.0 port !!?? But still unable to boot and install....

!!! Got passed over 1393, simply by changing my install key on the other USB 2.0 port !!?? But still unable to boot and install....
Can you boot verbose (-v) and take a picture? I've run raid on windows but not on OS X so not sure how much help I can be there.

Can you boot verbose (-v) and take a picture? I've run raid on windows but not on OS X so not sure how much help I can be there.
That's alright Leesureone, I'm now over the 1393 error and now I'm stuck on problem with the HD 530 onboard graphics. That mojave update is really HARD....

That's alright Leesureone, I'm now over the 1393 error and now I'm stuck on problem with the HD 530 onboard graphics. That mojave update is really HARD....
Your graphics card is natively supported...cant you turn off IGPU and go that way? I'll leave you to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back