- May 29, 2013
- Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
- i9-9900K OC'd @ 5.0GHz
- Vega 56 (Bios flashed to 64)
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
What can I tweak more/ leave out / add?
Please have a look at the config file.
- In the ACPI section, I would add some renames.
- HDAS to HDEF
- SAT0 to SATA
- HECI to IMEI
- GFX0 to IGPU
- PEGP to GFX0
- In the ACPI section, I would enable PluginType.
- Not sure if your motherboard needs FixShutdown, but my Asus motherboard does,
- In the Boot section, I would enable keepsyms=1 and disable Debug.
- Unless you are using SSDT for USB, you will probably need a USB 15 port limit patch.