Contribute
Register

Stork's MyHero Build: ASUS ROG Z170 MAXIMUS VIII HERO - i7-6700K - GTX 980

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it doesn't look like it has anything to do with Trim.

The Apple support forum is a good place to try and find fixes for something like this. I've never personally encountered it.
deleting ~library/cache/com.apple.AddressBookSourceSync fixed issue.

for now.

Some other posts say "launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchAgents/com.apple.AddressBook.SourceSync.plist"
will fix it permanently. But I´m not sure if it´s a good idea....

So I updated clover today to 4.38 from 4.37. now I can't read my config file, its basically all blank. can someone else try to read it?
I tried to find 4.37 to reinstall but all the download links on the site redirect to the latest build. I had this issue one other time but it was because my config was corrupt, I booted to an offline backup I have and can read it fine in 4.37, what gives?

Attachments

• config.plist
    17.2 KB · Views: 175
So I updated clover today to 4.38 from 4.37. now I can't read my config file, its basically all blank. can someone else try to read it?
I tried to find 4.37 to reinstall but all the download links on the site redirect to the latest build. I had this issue one other time but it was because my config was corrupt, I booted to an offline backup I have and can read it fine in 4.37, what gives?
I can read it fine in Xcode.

I have no idea what happened, couldn't read it at all and suddenly the folders I had my ktexts and APCI patches in were empty yet the system was fine.... I had a backup offline that I restored from and put back in the EFI and now all is working again, even on 4.38. weird!!

Anyone else have an apple cinema DP display? this thing is very picky, if the resolution changes or it just generally doesn't like something it won't turn on. I have to power cycle the computer and the monitor for it to work again, worse yet there are no lights on it or power button so you have no idea what its doing.
Sometimes when I wake from sleep the monitor won't turn on yet I can hear the computer play sounds and Apple Watch unlock will say it unlocked my computer so I know the computer is working; not sure whats going on.

I put in sudo pmset -a autopoweroff 0 to see if that helps..

Just updated to Sierra 10.12.3 following your instructions and it couldn't have gone any smoother! Thank you!!

somehow power nap got enabled which was causing my issues. since its been off all is well with sleep!

Updated bios to latest version, now Nvidia web drivers won't take effect. turned it on in the control panel many times, reboot, nothing. make sure it was in the config with the new parameters. help!

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.5 KB · Views: 191
Updated bios to latest version, now Nvidia web drivers won't take effect. turned it on in the control panel many times, reboot, nothing. make sure it was in the config with the new parameters. help!

You lost native NVRAM support. You need to either downgrade BIOS versions or install emuvariable64.efi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back