Contribute
Register

Stork's MyHero Build: ASUS ROG Z170 MAXIMUS VIII HERO - i7-6700K - GTX 980

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it hanging where it says system uptime in so many nano seconds?
No... It just reboots itself.. I retrieve this message after rebooting. But, generally rebooting is not a healthy one either (e.g. video card is no working). Then, I reboot again and it start behaving normally.
Also, it happens when I am not using it! that is good!!! It happens when it is idle

No... It just reboots itself.. I retrieve this message after rebooting. But, generally rebooting is not a healthy one either (e.g. video card is no working). Then, I reboot again and it start behaving normally.
Also, it happens when I am not using it! that is good!!! It happens when it is idle

What boot options do you have in clover.. -v for verbose and what else unless you don't boot verbose.

Actually, I did not put -v options, hoping that all will go well. I might do that!

Actually, I did not put -v options, hoping that all will go well. I might do that!
-v is verbose it just shows you the commands as it is booting. What else do you have in the boot options.

See what your engery settings are and possibly try disabling "Wake for Wifi Network access" under the Energy Preferences. Just a guess but who knows.
I have tried my only guess is I have seen people put boot arguments which I didn't, Ill try that if not I will see if I can disable usb wake and use the case power button

hey, I have buld my Hackintosh with the same Components as Stork and the installation went without any problems or kernal panics the only thing I do was to set the internal graphics from 32 to 64 for intel HD 530

Thanks Stork for the very good instructions

hey, I have buld my Hackintosh with the same Components as Stork and the installation went without any problems or kernal panics the only thing I do was to set the internal graphics from 32 to 64 for intel HD 530

Same! Changing igpu memory from 32 to 64 solves my issue and KP, mine was not booting with the 32m patameter, resulting in a kernel panic.

Awesome..

How do you set it from 32 to 64?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back