Contribute
Register

Stork's Gene Build > ASUS MAXIMUS VIII GENE Z170 - i5-6600K - MSI Vega 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try removing your GTX 970 card and installing El Capitan with the on-board graphics. Then, as the last thing, install the nVidia Web dirver, and, instead of restarting, shut down. Re-install the graphics card and see if you get to the desktop.

Ok, now it gives me this error when using -v without GTX 970:

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting override for System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi
Using reloc block: yes, hibernate wake: no

and it restarts after.

Hi Stork,

Thanks for your beautiful build, which inspired me to try the M8G with the i7-6700K. But unfortunately I ran into some troubles. I can now boot into El Capitan, but using Multibeast has not the usual effect. Clover is installed, but I have no network. Tried IntelMausiEthernet without success. Tried installing from scratch a few times now, tried your config.plist - but still no lan.

Any ideas?
Thanks Michael

Sorry, I tried the wrong kext - now everything works.

i can't use internet is not working '
my system

i7 6700k
asus z170 pro gaming

please help :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

i can't use internet is not working '
my system

i7 6700k
asus z170 pro gaming

please help :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The same problem here with asus maximus viii hero ! No network and no audio

Is there a solution to gtx 970 to make it work with nvidia web driver ? Still cant boot without nv_disable=1 when i instal the web driver i replace it the nv_drv=1 so after clover i get black screen and display goes save mode i dont know what to do now !

Is there a solution to gtx 970 to make it work with nvidia web driver ? Still cant boot without nv_disable=1 when i instal the web driver i replace it the nv_drv=1 so after clover i get black screen and display goes save mode i dont know what to do now !

should be nvda_drv=1

Stork,

Did you install GenericUSBXHCI.kext and USBInjectAll.kext after initial install ? I see in the guide you mention installing USBInjectAll.kext but what about GenericUSBXHCI.kext ?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back