Contribute
Register

Step by Step Fix for iMessage - Requires Clover (Alternate Bootloader)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to fix imessage

but whenever the mac desktop should start my monitor turns off and i get a reboot after some seconds

my mainboard is a EVGA X58 SLI3 and my graphic card is a Geforce 560Ti connected via hdmi

my clover config.plist

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Graphics</key>
<dict>
<key>GraphicsInjector</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>PatchVBiosBytes</key>
<dict>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
gAeoAqAF
</data>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
gAeoAjgE
</data>
</dict>
</dict>
<key>Pointer</key>
<dict>
<key>Speed</key>
<string>8</string>
</dict>
<key>RtVariables</key>
<dict>
<key>MLB</key>
<string>C02JK967DHJT21412</string>
</dict>
<key>SMBIOS</key>
<dict>
<key>ProductName</key>
<string>MacPro5,1</string>
</dict>
<key>SystemParameters</key>
<dict>
<key>InjectSystemID</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>LegacyBoot</key>
<string>PBR</string>
<key>prev-lang:kbd</key>
<string>en:0</string>
</dict>
</dict>
</plist>

i have copied my dsdt into /USB/APCI/patched

tried with GraphicsEnabler Yes and No

the boot itself has no errors

does anyone know what to do

sorry for my bad english (google translate helped)

I need a solution without Clover****! PLEASE!

I need a solution without Clover****! PLEASE!

I dont think you will see that any time soon. Hope I wrong for allot of peoples sake, but I don't think I am. =(

I try to fix imessage

but whenever the mac desktop should start my monitor turns off and i get a reboot after some seconds

my mainboard is a EVGA X58 SLI3 and my graphic card is a Geforce 560Ti connected via hdmi

my clover config.plist

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Graphics</key>
<dict>
<key>GraphicsInjector</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>PatchVBiosBytes</key>
<dict>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
gAeoAqAF
</data>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
gAeoAjgE
</data>
</dict>
</dict>
<key>Pointer</key>
<dict>
<key>Speed</key>
<string>8</string>
</dict>
<key>RtVariables</key>
<dict>
<key>MLB</key>
<string>C02JK967DHJT21412</string>
</dict>
<key>SMBIOS</key>
<dict>
<key>ProductName</key>
<string>MacPro5,1</string>
</dict>
<key>SystemParameters</key>
<dict>
<key>InjectSystemID</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>LegacyBoot</key>
<string>PBR</string>
<key>prev-lang:kbd</key>
<string>en:0</string>
</dict>
</dict>
</plist>

i have copied my dsdt into /USB/APCI/patched

tried with GraphicsEnabler Yes and No

the boot itself has no errors

does anyone know what to do

sorry for my bad english (google translate helped)

any help?

My system ist working with clover on a usb drive.

Is it possible to replace my Chimera which is installed on my ssd with Clover?

I still can't get iMessage to work. I've followed every reported solution to the letter and it just never works. I admit that I'm a noob with the whole hackintosh thing (built my hack in August and have had very little trouble) but I have worked as a sys admin for over a decade! I just can't make any sense out of it.

I installed clover onto a thumbdrive and made the recommended changes to the config.plist file in the EFI directory. I then boot the machine and get to the clover boot chooser. I select the drive that has my hackintosh loaded, it boots fine but I still can't log into iMessage but have no problem with iCloud or the appstore. (don't have a cammera attached so I can't use Facetime) I have an iphone and saw a set of instructions for how to deal with the iMessage problem with other apple devices. I tried logging in on my hack while logged into iMessage on my phone and logged off. When logged off iMessage from my phone my cellphone number isn't listed as an option when logging into iMessage on my hack but I still can't log in.

My machine is built around a Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H and a 3770 (not the 3770K) cpu. I check my machine and it shows up as a macpro (early 2008) (that's when booting from the clover thumbdrive, from chimera it shows up as a macpro13,1) in "about this mac" and is running 10.8.2. Any suggestions, any other info I can provide?

HELP!!

...I check my machine and it shows up as a macpro (early 2008) (that's when booting from the clover thumbdrive, from chimera it shows up as a macpro13,1) in "about this mac" and is running 10.8.2. Any suggestions, any other info I can provide?

HELP!!
You mean MacPro3,1?

I am having a similar issues. I followed the guide, made a bootable USB, but I can not move the mouse or use the keyboard at the Clover boot screen. I only have USB 2.0, mobo is a EX58-UD5. I have also tried making the USB with the x64 drivers. I have noticed that I now have a nvram.plist and boot.log files in my root directory on all typical boots using Chimera. Anyone have any thoughts?

I'm in this situation too – once I reach the Clover splash screen, I cannot use my mouse or keyboard. The screen might actually be frozen, but I have no way of telling.

Does anyone have additional suggestions for this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back