Contribute
Register

Starting to wonder if this is really compatible..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock Z370 Taichi
CPU
Intel i7-8700k
Graphics
GeForce GTX 1080 ti hybrid sc2
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone. I’ve been trying for days now to get High Sierra on my desktop. Last night I also tried iBoot for Snow Leopard too since I don’t have a working Intel Mac. iBoot got me to the Apple screen with no loading indicator with the NVidia error before hand. Tried PCIRoot=0 -x and GraphicsEnable=Yes also with the same results minus the NVidia error. Tried with my GPU both in the 1st slot and with onboard graphics only.

My components are:
Z370 Taichi
i7-8700k
2x250gb 960 Evo
2x8gb Corsair LPX 3000 RAM (2nd and 4th slots)
EVGA 1080 ti hybrid scII
Arctic 360 Liquid Cooling for CPU

The system has been mostly stable running Windows with CPU at 5ghz and RAM at 3333mhz, although I tried stock speeds for the Hackintosh install. Thanks in advance for the replies!

I’ve been trying for days now to get High Sierra on my desktop. Last night I also tried iBoot for Snow Leopard too since I don’t have a working Intel Mac.
Then how did you obtain the operating system(s) ?

I downloaded High Sierra from Apple about a week before my Macbook Pro died and I've had a Snow Leopard DVD for years.

Anybody have any input that doesn't involve implying that I illegally obtained my OS's?

But I should be compatible with High Sierra correct? I'm assuming I can find info on kexts and stuff like that if I search the forums? I was trying to load Snow Leopard in order to set up my Unibeast drive. I'm under the impression that the drive cannot be set up from Windows or Linux?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back