Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I'm trying to get ML up on my new hardware but I'm not getting past the spinning apple logo after using multibeast.

I am able to install ML no problem in about 15 min, after booting into ML and running multibeast I have never been able to get past the spinning apple logo. :banghead: I have tried probably a dozen times with different options selected in multibeast based on screenshots and videos around the forum that are using the same GA-Z77X-UD5H motherboard. (my best guess is an audio conflict)

Please anyone with a few minutes, I've provided a screenshot of -v boot.

MObo = GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU = i7 3770
PSU =1000w Rosewill
Video = Radeon HD5570 or HH5550
SSD = 120GB adata

IMG_1808.jpg

Thanks for the info!! I was able to get it booting with audio and ethernet working but only if I set GraphicsEnabler=No. I still have some work to do and maybe order a new graphics card but at least I'm headed in the right direction. Thanks again I appreciate it!

GraphicsEnabler=No is not a bad thing, if your graphics are working properly and can change resolution ect. then it means the OS loaded the driver for you and it dose not need help.

GraphicsEnabler=No is not a bad thing, if your graphics are working properly and can change resolution ect. then it means the OS loaded the driver for you and it dose not need help.

That's the problem, I can't change the resolution! Im stuck at 1024x728 and it's the only thing that's not working properly. It's booting and running like lightning and ethernet and audio works like a charm. I Need Graphics Please. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back