Contribute
Register

Sony VAIO VPCCB15FG (CB15) series Hackintosh progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys. I've got a VPCCA4C5E (i5 hd3000/6630ati) sony pc.
I installed lion 10.7.3 right, i enabled full res + qe/qi with a DSDT Dual Link Patch, but i cant get rid of hd 3000 glitches and artifacts.
I've already tried:
1)FakeSMC last version
2)IntelCpuMonitor
3)FanControl
My desktop gets freezed when i try to use a lot of CPU resource, than if i leave it alone, it will move again.

Any ideas?

Thank you Francesco

How were you guys able to install snow leopard or Lion? I seem to be stuck. The Bios doesn't have an option to enable AHCI. :banghead:

i guess all new bios of vaio are by default AHCI..
my model is vpceh26en and i didnt change anythin in bios and able to successfully install LION

Hey can you please tell the drivers to put in the usb pen drive

Intel4Ever said:
Hi!

I have been wrestling with my Sony Vaio C-series i5 for awhile.
This is the working solution for me to have 10.6.8. I tried everything i could think of.

Working Mac OS X 10.6.8 Install!
Sony Vaio VPCCB Sandy Bridge i5
Intel HD3000 & AMD Radeon 6630M
Install the 10.6.3 Retail first!!!
Start with iBoot 3.1.1, then switch to 10.6.3 Retail DVD.
Type these codes in the prompt: GraphicsEnabler=No
PCIRoot=0
This will start the Mac OS X install without verbose mode.
Select DiskUtility and erase the drive till it shows 56min in the erase on the 500GB drive. Partition the drive in GUID after the erase.
Begin with the install after that.
Select only essentials and no printerdrivers, languages, rosetta.
Restart after install.
Boot with iBoot v3.1.1
Use these codes in the prompt: GraphicsEnabler=No
PCIRoot=0
-v -f
to boot into the desktop with the usb memory(with all the drivers on) being detected!

On the desktop In 10.6.3, install easybeast from MultiBeast, Restart!
Boot with iboot cd to desktop!
GraphicsEnabler=No
PCIRoot=0
-v -f -x
Back at desktop, put the correct 64bit boot.plist and the MacBook Pro8,3 smbios.plist into Extra folder.

Attention! Install the 10.6.8 Combo Update in safe mode to be 100% sure to not get a KP!

Install the Mac OS X Helper first, then restart and boot with GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRoot=0 -v -f -x into desktop.
Then Install the 10.6.8 combo update and restart without the iboot cd. No need to use any codes at bootscreen to reach to the desktop with the Intel HD3000 EFI String in Boot.plist.
When back at desktop, run the Mac OS X Helper installer again.
Now restart without the iBoot cd as normal.

It should work without codes after placing the MacBookPro boot.plist and smbios.plist into the Extra folder.
Only try these if it's not possible to boot to desktop.

GraphicsEnabler=No
PCIRoot=0
-v
or
GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRoot=0 -v -f -x

I also have the About This Mac logout and login issue. Not sure how to fix that thing right now. I also use VoodooBattery, VoodooHDA 2.7.2 in S/L/E

Hi Sony VAIO series C folks, I have a great news for you. I have just made a topic on osx86.net that deal with almost everything you'll need to make Mac OS X Lion 10.7 works like a charm on your machines. Everything works, from graphic card (which isn't new) to brightness (which may be smt new for all of you here). Audio, WIFI and everything else works like a charm. plz visit http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=2845

macerror.PNG

Error occurred when boot mac os x lion DVD on Sony Vaio VPCCB15FG using iBoot-Legacy-2.7.2

Anyone Help Please...

hey guys i've got a VPCCB15FG and i tried to install Lion using IBoot(Legacy) but i get ACPI drivers not found error before installation screen!! PLS help!!:banghead:DSC_0145.jpg

used
GraphicsEnabler=no
PCIRootUID=1 /=0
-v
-x
-f
with same result

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back