Contribute
Register

sony vaio fit only powers on when is wall plugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed required drivers and download config.plist for haswell (macbook pro air pro 6.2) ,

Same problem with battery and I have to insert add PNLF to have brightness slider on screen preferences.

when i use chimera only with dsdt and ssdt files appears.

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
rm -Rf ~/Downloads/RehabMan
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

Thanks for your help rehabman.

atached ioregistryand patchmatic file.

kextstat output:

mbp-de-juan:ReHabman juan$ kextstat | grep -y acpiplat
12 2 0xffffff7f81b5c000 0x59000 0x59000 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (2.0) <11 10 7 6 5 4 3 1>
mbp-de-juan:ReHabman juan$ kextstat | grep -y applintelcpu

nothing appears in 2nd command.

Attachments

• ReHabman patchmatic.zip
    21.1 KB · Views: 27
  • MacBook Pro Air.ioreg
    3.8 MB · Views: 42
gfx0-(changed to igpu)is defined in ssdt not in dsdt

applied patch on that

applied to dsdt some patch ,now bright control is soft when changes and preserve levels when reboot .

But battery problem continues.

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    20.5 KB · Views: 35
Rehabman , my problem with battery not is the status,,, i can see the charge level.

my problem is that,

when i boot with a linux distro or a windows live usb , i don´t have problems when shut down.I can power on only with battery.
but when I shutdown on mavericks(in yosemite the same) push on button and only leds power on only the time I pushed the power button.
To power on i have to pull off the batery , press ON button , plug the charger , press On button

Rehabman , my problem with battery not is the status,,, i can see the charge level.

my problem is that,

when i boot with a linux distro or a windows live usb , i don´t have problems when shut down.I can power on only with battery.
but when I shutdown on mavericks(in yosemite the same) push on button and only leds power on only the time I pushed the power button.
To power on i have to pull off the batery , press ON button , plug the charger , press On button

You mean power on from cold boot with AC works, but cold boot with battery, you don't see the bootloader?

Or are you saying there is a problem with incomplete shutdown by OS X?

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

You mean power on from cold boot with AC works, but cold boot with battery, you don't see the bootloader?

That IS!!!

installed osx , Mavericks 10.9(unibeast usb) ,when shutdown my laptop powers off( no led son)

Here is a vid.
[video=youtube;z3Pu0hawpT0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Pu0hawpT0[/video]
At the end with plug th laptop powers on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back