Contribute
Register

sony vaio fit only powers on when is wall plugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
In attached files in this post has DSDt fixed has a new plis.config. without add PNLF now patchmatic is ok.

Maveriks 10.9 ... the only thing i can do to shut down is click reboot , and push power in boot loader...

Download patchmatic: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-MaciASL-patchmatic.
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
rm -Rf ~/Downloads/RehabMan
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

attached.
Code:
[FONT=Menlo]mbp-de-juan:RehabMan juan$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat[/FONT][FONT=Menlo]   12    2 0xffffff7f820ce000 0x59000    0x59000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (2.0) <11 10 7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]mbp-de-juan:RehabMan juan$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]mbp-de-juan:RehabMan juan$ [/FONT]
maverick 10.9

Attachments

• MacBook Pro de juan.ioreg
    4 MB · Views: 54
  • RehabMan.zip
    23.7 KB · Views: 37
attached.
Code:
[FONT=Menlo]mbp-de-juan:RehabMan juan$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat[/FONT][FONT=Menlo]   12    2 0xffffff7f820ce000 0x59000    0x59000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (2.0) <11 10 7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]mbp-de-juan:RehabMan juan$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]mbp-de-juan:RehabMan juan$ [/FONT]
maverick 10.9

I'm not convinced you're dropping/including the right SSDT files...

But I don't see anything wrong in ioreg.

Post your config.plist.

attached

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.8 KB · Views: 83
all required ssdt files are included. All ssdt that defines cpu are not included, and my ssdt was made with ssdtgensh script.

there is some command to shutdown or force states on cpu ?

all required ssdt files are included. All ssdt that defines cpu are not included, and my ssdt was made with ssdtgensh script.

there is some command to shutdown or force states on cpu ?

It looked like you had some OEM CPU SSDTs in your patchmatic output, that's why I asked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back