Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HUANANZHI X99 TF-GAMING
CPU
E5-2696 v3
Graphics
RX 580
Hello , need some help with my laptop. this issue occur in august and write some post , but i was work outside those months.

Procesor: Intel core I7 4500u
Ram:8gb
Igpu:Intel 4400 (intelAzulFb=12)
Osx:Mavericks 10.9
Bootloader:Chimera

I thing that all is full working , but i can´t power on only with battery, push on button and only leds power on only the time I pushed the power button. To power on i have to pull off the batery , press ON button , plug the charger , press On button

I have dsdt ,ssdt generated for PM (following the forum guide) and ssdt-1 with GFX0 (renamed to igpu) with rehabman hd4400 patch

I have brightness control. shutdown reset wake are ok ,

when i boot with a linux distro or a windows live usb , i don´t have problems when shut down.I can power on only with battery.

I attach my dsdt ,ssdt , ssdt-1 and a copy of mi IOREG.

Attachments

• sony vaio files.zip
    362.2 KB · Views: 46
Hello , need some help with my laptop. this issue occur in august and write some post , but i was work outside those months.

Procesor: Intel core I7 4500u
Ram:8gb
Igpu:Intel 4400 (intelAzulFb=12)
Osx:Mavericks 10.9
Bootloader:Chimera

I thing that all is full working , but i can´t power on only with battery, push on button and only leds power on only the time I pushed the power button. To power on i have to pull off the batery , press ON button , plug the charger , press On button

I have dsdt ,ssdt generated for PM (following the forum guide) and ssdt-1 with GFX0 (renamed to igpu) with rehabman hd4400 patch

I have brightness control. shutdown reset wake are ok ,

when i boot with a linux distro or a windows live usb , i don´t have problems when shut down.I can power on only with battery.

I attach my dsdt ,ssdt , ssdt-1 and a copy of mi IOREG.

MacBookPro8,1 is not appropriate for your laptop.

You should consider Clover: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

I will try with clover.

The most apropiated is Macbook air 5,2??

thanks man , go to change it

Rehabman,. i was intalled the last clover... i can see the clover screen but when i click on my mac partition i get a black screen.
try differents boot arg, and have no changes.

installed again chimera. changed smbios to macbook air 6.2 and the problem continues..

Rehabman,. i was intalled the last clover... i can see the clover screen but when i click on my mac partition i get a black screen.

Post your EFI/Clover folder.

attached!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 32
Installed required drivers and download config.plist for haswell (macbook pro air pro 6.2) ,

Same problem with battery and I have to insert add PNLF to have brightness slider on screen preferences.

when i use chimera only with dsdt and ssdt files appears.

EDIT:Forgot drop ssdt tables. Now i have brightness slider and working.

Attachments

• clover.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back