Contribute
Register

[Solved Wifi & HD 520 Graphics] MacOS Sierra booted successfully, help configuring hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I try dvmd preallocated method and its ok...I would patch my dsdt for brightness but I have allways the following 3 errors:
12532, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_ARG1
16245, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_RETURN
16284, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_RETURN

Can someone help me?
I attach my dsdt...

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    117.1 KB · Views: 163
Hi I try dvmd preallocated method and its ok...I would patch my dsdt for brightness but I have allways the following 3 errors:
12532, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_ARG1
16245, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_RETURN
16284, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_RETURN

Can someone help me?
I attach my dsdt...

Thank you in advance

ACPI patching guide is linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Overall thank you for your answer RehabMan...
i tried many times to follow guide to patch dsdt and follow you guide with maciasl and laptop patchbut with no result...
I tried to apply patch maciasl (Syn) "Parseop" ecc ecc but i cant solve....i tried to delete rows indicated in the error but i have other error...sigh...sigh..
im going crazy to solve the error ...
Please can you help me to solve???
Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Overall thank you for your answer RehabMan...
i tried many times to follow guide to patch dsdt and follow you guide with maciasl and laptop patchbut with no result...
I tried to apply patch maciasl (Syn) "Parseop" ecc ecc but i cant solve....i tried to delete rows indicated in the error but i have other error...sigh...sigh..
im going crazy to solve the error ...
Please can you help me to solve???
Thank you in advance

Patching ACPI requires correct disassembly. It is not possible to disassemble DSDT.aml by itself. Read the guide carefully.

Patching ACPI requires correct disassembly. It is not possible to disassemble DSDT.aml by itself. Read the guide carefully.
Hi RehabMan i follow guide in this link...
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/
and exactly the following istructions:

Disassembling ACPI files

Although the extracted native files can be opened directly in MaciASL, it is not recommended. Opening an AML file directly in MaciASL will cause MaciASL to disassemble the file (with iasl) standalone, and if the AML has complex references to other AMLs, it will not disassemble it correctly. You'll be left with many hard to fix errors.

As a result, it is better to disassemble all files as a group using iasl in Terminal. To prepare, place all DSDT and SSDT files in a single directory (DO NOT copy ACPI files that don't begin with DSDT or SSDT), and change the names such that they have an .aml extension.

Then disassemble in OS X Terminal:
Code (Text):

cd "to directory where you placed all SSDT/DSDT"
iasl -da -dl *.aml

Note: Do NOT attempt to disassemble other ACPI files with the -da option. It will not work.

Note: Also read the section below regarding refs.txt. Using refs.txt takes little effort, but can eliminate many common errors.

From this point onward, you will work exclusively with the resulting *.dsl files using MaciASL. Of course, to use them you must save as "ACPI Machine Language Binary" with an extension .aml and place them where they will be loaded by the bootloader. But keep your patched .dsl files in case you need to apply more patches in the future.

Let me state it quite simply (because this comes up a lot): If you are opening an AML file directly in MaciASL and clicking Compile, you are doing it WRONG. Let that soak into the gray matter between your ears for a minute.

Note: The new tools with ACPI 6.1 are much more robust when dealing with AML files that have been compiled with the new version of iasl. ACPI 6.1 adds a feature to the compiler where opcodes for External references are added to the AML binary. ACPI interpreters ignore this data, but the data is useful to the disassembler (also only ACPI 6.1 version of iasl) to create a better disassembly from a standalone AML. As a result, you might find that AML files that have been recompiled with the latest tools may open directly more reliably. Of course, existing OEM ACPI DSDT and SSDTs are not using the new tools at this point, so you still must disassemble initially with all DSDT/SSDT with option -da, as described in this guide.

Note regarding Snow Leopard ACPI implementation: Unfortunately, the 10.6.8 ACPI is old enough that it chokes on AMLs with the external opcode. If you are planning to use your ACPI files with Snow Leopard use the undocumented "-oe" switch to iasl when you compile your AML files. This option is not set when you compile (Save As) from MaciASL, so you will need to compile your files in Terminal. The "-oe" option disables generation of the external opcode in the output AML files.

After this i have : 12526 6126 Syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_ARG1
I attach my dsdt.dsl

What i wrong?

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    900.6 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Use refs.txt as per guide.
HiRehabMan i follow your suggest about refs.txt and i solve the problem of error of dsdt compile..
I have other question...sometimes my hackintosh not wake after standby...which patch could use to solve this problem?

HiRehabMan i follow your suggest about refs.txt and i solve the problem of error of dsdt compile..
I have other question...sometimes my hackintosh not wake after standby...which patch could use to solve this problem?

Under what conditions does it not wake after sleep?

Under what conditions does it not wake after sleep?
When the pc go to sleep for more of one hour i press the power button to wake but only the power led and battery led are on but pc wont wake so i need press the power button for more of 6 second to force shutdown and the power on again.
This is what happen...

When the pc go to sleep for more of one hour i press the power button to wake but only the power led and battery led are on but pc wont wake so i need press the power button for more of 6 second to force shutdown and the power on again.
This is what happen...

Make sure hibernation is disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back