[solved] Wifi and Bluetooth with the Azurewave miniPCIe AW-CE123H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wifi and Bluetooth with the Azurewave miniPCIe AW-CE123H

Well, that much looks good. Under Bluetooth, I see:
Handoff Supported: Yes

and under WiFi, I see:
Supported PHY Modes: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Supported Channels: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 36, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 64, 100, 104, 108, 112, 116, 132, 136, 140, 144, 149, 153, 157, 161, 165

I assume this means things should work.

Yes.

Hi Guys,

what about a step by step tutorial? :)

I have just ordered my AW-CE123H and I want
to use it with El Capitan 10.11.2!

Do I have to install the miniPCIe AW-CE123H Card
from the beginning on, or install it later when I have
I do all the patches?

Thanks
DeeJay

Hey i really appreciate all the work you guys do.. Also i give thanks to Toleda and his extensive thread about configure a half mini pci wifi.. But for people like me, it really sounds veery difficult..

I also would love to see an easier way to configure an AzureWave AW-CE123H on a Hackintosh.. Maybe is not possible cos all the possibles variations.. But who knows..

I am trying to read all the post about the config of these kind of cards and is impossible to follow right now with my skills.. But i will try more¡

Hey i really appreciate all the work you guys do.. Also i give thanks to Toleda and his extensive thread about configure a half mini pci wifi.. But for people like me, it really sounds veery difficult..

I also would love to see an easier way to configure an AzureWave AW-CE123H on a Hackintosh.. Maybe is not possible cos all the possibles variations.. But who knows..

I am trying to read all the post about the config of these kind of cards and is impossible to follow right now with my skills.. But i will try more¡

It is not that difficult.

You need to install four kexts: BrcmPatchRAM2.kext+BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext (bluetooth related), FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext (WiFi related).

Then you need two patches. One for bluetooth handoff, the second for 5ghz. This is a simple copy/paste from the provided config.plist that has the patches.

Hello, I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. My bluetooth and wifi have stopped working. I followed RehabMan's instructions with no luck. I can get bt and wifi to show up , but neither one will connect. Everything was working fine. I did the latest security update, and everything was still working fine. Then I came to use my computer and wifi wasn't working.

I keep my computer sleep set to never, but my display still sleeps, and my hard drives sleep when possible. So I'm not even sure what would have changed because I keep my computer running 24/7.

I recently updated from Mavericks to Yosemite using Clover. In Mavericks I couldn't get bt working, but when I updated to Yosemite, I also used RehabMan's method of putting BrcmPatchRam.kext and BrcmFirmwareData.kext in my clover kext 10.10 folder, and my bt started working again.

I'm not sure what happened. I've tried reinstalling yosemite along with all the updates then reinstalling the kexts using kext wizard. Still nothing. I can get the devices to show up, just not connect.

I'm using:
Yosemite OSX 10.10.5
z87x ud5 th motherboard with the azurewave aw-ce123h built in.
i7-3770k
2x 780ti graphics cards

I'm wondering if the methods described here are still up to date, or if the fact I'm using clover changes anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

It is not that difficult.

You need to install four kexts: BrcmPatchRAM2.kext+BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext (bluetooth related), FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext (WiFi related).

Then you need two patches. One for bluetooth handoff, the second for 5ghz. This is a simple copy/paste from the provided config.plist that has the patches.

Rehabman, the copy and paste you mention. Where is this provided config.plist that has the patches?

Rehabman, the copy and paste you mention. Where is this provided config.plist that has the patches?

You will need to read through the guide. Carefully.

No, not usually
Rehabman, i found the patch of the config. The 2nd line references DSDT. Does it mean i need a DSDT in ACPI patch folder in clover? Sorry if stupid question. Also copy all of the patch content as is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back