Contribute
Register

[solved] Wifi and Bluetooth with the Azurewave miniPCIe AW-CE123H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rehabman, i found the patch of the config. The 2nd line references DSDT. Does it mean i need a DSDT in ACPI patch folder in clover? Sorry if stupid question. Also copy all of the patch content as is?

No idea what you're referring to.

No idea what you're referring to.

Me neither;). I got WIFI working but only 2.5, not 5, and no BT. So I'm referring to http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.104850/ guide. Lets break it down.

Step 1 enable WIFI. Only step I did was install the FakePCIID and FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi
Step 2 Enable BT. Only step I did was installed BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext in S\L\E
No BT however

Step 3a and 3b is where i get confused
for 10.11 and newer, config-bcm94352-110.plist You mentioned there are 2 patches to do. Both I assume are in this file plist since it references it twice on the guide. I'm not sure what to paste just T4LE-Handoff-Hotspot and BCM94352-5GHz-US-FCC-dv sections?

When I opened the 110.plist it starts with
ACPI = {

DSDT =
So the question was if I needed a DSDT file in EFI\Clover\ ACPI folder. Sorry don't understand the coding language.

thanks for the help

Me neither;). I got WIFI working but only 2.5, not 5, and no BT. So I'm referring to http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.104850/ guide. Lets break it down.

Step 1 enable WIFI. Only step I did was install the FakePCIID and FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi
Step 2 Enable BT. Only step I did was installed BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext in S\L\E
No BT however

Step 3a and 3b is where i get confused
for 10.11 and newer, config-bcm94352-110.plist You mentioned there are 2 patches to do. Both I assume are in this file plist since it references it twice on the guide. I'm not sure what to paste just T4LE-Handoff-Hotspot and BCM94352-5GHz-US-FCC-dv sections?

When I opened the 110.plist it starts with
ACPI = {

DSDT =
So the question was if I needed a DSDT file in EFI\Clover\ ACPI folder. Sorry don't understand the coding language.

thanks for the help

If you have no BT, check System Information->USB. If no your BT controller does not show, you have a USB issue to solve first.

Use a plist editor to open plist files (Xcode, PlistEdit Pro), never a text editor.

If you have no BT, check System Information->USB. If no your BT controller does not show, you have a USB issue to solve first.
I don't see BT listed in system info, so it looks like I have a USB issue then. I installed the FakePCIID.XHCIMux kext but still nothing. I checked the kext and this it what it returned. I think OK?

kext org.rehabman.driver.FakePCIID.XHCIMux 103019000 is in exception list, allowing to load
kext org.rehabman.injector.FakePCIID-Broadcom-WiFi 103019000 is in exception list, allowing to load
kext org.rehabman.driver.FakePCIID 103019000 is in exception list, allowing to load
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleKextExcludeList.kext

I don't see BT listed in system info, so it looks like I have a USB issue then. I installed the FakePCIID.XHCIMux kext but still nothing. I checked the kext and this it what it returned. I think OK?

kext org.rehabman.driver.FakePCIID.XHCIMux 103019000 is in exception list, allowing to load
kext org.rehabman.injector.FakePCIID-Broadcom-WiFi 103019000 is in exception list, allowing to load
kext org.rehabman.driver.FakePCIID 103019000 is in exception list, allowing to load
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleKextExcludeList.kext

You should be looking in System Information->USB, not System Information->Bluetooth. Only after you have the device in USB can you start to deal with firmware and bluetooth specific problems.

If you need help/analysis...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Last edited:
Rehabman, did you have a look and analyze my attached files?

Your ioreg shows no BT controller on the USB bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back